What's for dinner 6/17-18/19?

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Dylexsmommy wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:19 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:56 pm
Dylexsmommy wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:55 pmTacos
Tacos are for taco tuesday, whatever will you have tomorrow night? :D
I have a work event tomorrow, so cold catered slop i think. Lol j/k we're going to Katz's Deli.
In NYC? I haven't been there in many many years. The hot pastrami, rueben, corned beef and brisket sandwiches were to die for. I loved the bagel and lox platter, split pea soup, meat chili and the regular and sweet potato knishes. Im hungry again
Deleted User 172

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:30 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:56 pm

Tacos are for taco tuesday, whatever will you have tomorrow night? :D
I have a work event tomorrow, so cold catered slop i think. Lol j/k we're going to Katz's Deli.
In NYC? I haven't been there in many many years. The hot pastrami, rueben, corned beef and brisket sandwiches were to die for. I loved the bagel and lox platter, split pea soup, meat chili and the regular and sweet potato knishes. Im hungry again
Lol its sort of like the one in NYC but its in Houston. A lot of the same foods.
Might be the same company but idk.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Dylexsmommy wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:43 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:30 pm

Lol its sort of like the one in NYC but its in Houston. A lot of the same foods.
Might be the same company but idk.
Nope ,totally different place but the food sounds good.
hugs
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

pot meatball bake
Anonymous 3

Unread post

We had grilled pork chops, green beans, and salad with goat cheese and cranberries.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

hugs wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:47 pmpot meatball bake
This?
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Scallops with tomato, asparagus, and spinach risotto.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:53 pm Scallops with tomato, asparagus, and spinach risotto.
That sounds good, I haven't had scallops in awhile
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:48 pm We had grilled pork chops, green beans, and salad with goat cheese and cranberries.
The salad sounds really good with goat cheese and cranberries. Have you tried the blueberry infused cranberries?
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

CotterpinDoozer wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:33 pm Breakfast for dinner. Scrambled eggs, pancake bread, bacon, and apples.
I just looked up pancake bread. Found a copy cat recipe. Can't wait to try it.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Locked Previous topicNext topic