Trashing the Constitution Again

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

The DOJ filed a motion asking a federal judge to strip the American citizenship of one Iyman Faris. Faris, who was born in Pakistan, has been a naturalized American citizen since 1994. In 2001, he pleaded guilty to conspiring to blow up the Brooklyn Bridge and was sentenced to 20 years in federal prison. His fellow "conspirators" were FBI agents pretending to be foreign and domestic terrorists willing to work with him.

In other words, there was no real conspiracy. Yet federal prosecutors persuaded Faris and his lawyers that if the surveillance tapes the FBI made of Faris were shown to a jury, they would likely help produce a guilty verdict.

https://townhall.com/columnists/judgean ... p=22151825
“Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn’t know because they might reflect badly on Democrats."
KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Your link is not clickable and when I copy & paste it, I get:
IMG_7841.PNG
You are having issues woman - get it together!
“You’re either on drugs or retarded.
Nobody posts the crap you post unless they’re abnormal.” - derp
Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

KnotaDinghy wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:28 pm Your link is not clickable and when I copy & paste it, I get:

IMG_7841.PNG

Site glitch
“Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn’t know because they might reflect badly on Democrats."
KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Billie.jeens wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:40 pm
KnotaDinghy wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:28 pm Your link is not clickable and when I copy & paste it, I get:

IMG_7841.PNG

Site glitch
Sure it is 😉
“You’re either on drugs or retarded.
Nobody posts the crap you post unless they’re abnormal.” - derp
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

"The day we move to punish people -- citizens or not -- because of what the government fears they might do is the day all liberty will be lost. And the day the government punishes not in accordance with the law is the day for abolishing the government."

OP source

I'm surprised.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:03 pm "The day we move to punish people -- citizens or not -- because of what the government fears they might do is the day all liberty will be lost. And the day the government punishes not in accordance with the law is the day for abolishing the government."

OP source

I'm surprised.
at what?
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:03 pm "The day we move to punish people -- citizens or not -- because of what the government fears they might do is the day all liberty will be lost. And the day the government punishes not in accordance with the law is the day for abolishing the government."

OP source

I'm surprised.
Don’t be. First, they are wrong about the Faris case. Second they are using the case in a desperate attempt to compare it to poor Trump who is either victim of a coup, a set up, or he’s innocent or whatever they can try and cling to that doesn’t have Trump take any responsibilities for his actions.

Faris admitted he plotted with Al Queda to blow up the bridge. He pleaded guilty,to terrorism. Faris traveled to the Middle East to meet with Osama bin laden in 2000. In 2001 Faris disguised himself as a religious leader to process airline tickets for Al Queda members. Among other things.

Faris got cold feet and then tried to say he didn’t know any Al Queda members and he was being harassed and threatened by our intelligence agencies. Judge didn’t buy it. Apparently the idiots in alt right news buy it.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Billie.jeens wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:54 pm

OP source

I'm surprised.
at what?
At this source.
306/232

morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:40 pm

OP source

I'm surprised.
at what?
At this source.
I would stop being surprised out loud, since it's been established that it's against the rules to derail threads with bitching and moaning about sources.
KAG
Mean Girl
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

morgan wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:48 pm
CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:40 pm

at what?
At this source.
I would stop being surprised out loud, since it's been established that it's against the rules to derail threads with bitching and moaning about sources.
Ok.

The Neanderthal looking, old fat man is changing his tune to protect the NITWIT in cheetos.

Damn, you melt easily, lol.
306/232

Locked Previous topicNext topic