It is sad that there are so many part time parents

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I can't imagine going days without seeing my kids. I would never be okay with them being gone every week or even every weekend

I didn't have kids to be a part time parent
Anonymous 2

Unread post

That's just reality for some people. If somehow that ever happens to you (and I already know you'll say it never will), you have to figure out how to be okay with it for the good of your kids.
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Is it part time to not see them for 4 days a month?
Sometimes you don’t have a choice.
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:58 am That's just reality for some people. If somehow that ever happens to you (and I already know you'll say it never will), you have to figure out how to be okay with it for the good of your kids.
I 100% know it won't happen to me
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Bubbs wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:59 am Is it part time to not see them for 4 days a month?
Sometimes you don’t have a choice.
Yep still part time. I would never be okay with that

I didn't have kids for them to spend time away from me every month
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:06 am
Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:58 am That's just reality for some people. If somehow that ever happens to you (and I already know you'll say it never will), you have to figure out how to be okay with it for the good of your kids.

Well cookies for you. But mad props to the other parents who find themselves in that situation for whatever reason and still figure out how to do what's best for their kids. And be okay with it.
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

So your kids are never out of your sight? They don't go to school or hang out with friends or spend the night with anyone?
Deleted User 172

Unread post

I'm a full time mom.
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Kids spend 8 plus hours a day in day care.
I shit glitter
Deleted User 638

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:06 am

You have no way of knowing that unless the father of your children is dead.
Locked Previous topicNext topic