I can't remember #@*!...

Godstar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

OBXPrincess wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:09 pm
Godstar wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:51 am
OBXPrincess wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:06 am

Why do you post anonymously but then reply with your SN?
Fishing for Women.
What!?
Looks like I got a Nice One...

How tall are you? Lol

I'm keeping you.
Beachbrat
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Godstar wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:55 pm
Godstar wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:51 am
Fishing for Women.
What!?

How tall are you? Lol

I'm keeping you.
What the f**k are talking about!? Please go get locked in a padded room. 🙄🙄🙄
Godstar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

OBXPrincess wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:58 pm

What!?

How tall are you? Lol

I'm keeping you.
To please the devil?!?

Certainly not! That's not how life works. If you think that I am harming myself or anyone else, you need to remove the Blinders. Though you are unable to comprehend the Light, still I will never cease to Shine in the Darkness.

There's a place prepared for Satan and all of his Angels, I suggest you repent unless you want to join them. Peace!

Throwing you back in, WORMS! LOL
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Godstar wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:14 pm

How tall are you? Lol

I'm keeping you.
To please the devil?!?

Certainly not! That's not how life works. If you think that I am harming myself or anyone else, you need to remove the Blinders. Though you are unable to comprehend the Light, still I will never cease to Shine in the Darkness.

There's a place prepared for Satan and all of his Angels, I suggest you repent unless you want to join them. Peace!

Blasphemers don’t get into heaven. And that’s what you’re doing when you claim your husband is the actual reincarnation of Jesus. Christians don’t believe in past lives. When you die you go to heaven or hell. Jesus wasn’t Adam reincarnated. Adam was pure flesh and Jesus was God made flesh. Adam had a sinful nature and Jesus didn’t.
Beachbrat
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

How tall are you? Lol

I'm keeping you.
To please the devil?!?

Attachments
tenor.gif
tenor.gif (48.78 KiB) Viewed 49 times
Godstar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:27 pm

To please the devil?!?

Blasphemers don’t get into heaven. And that’s what you’re doing when you claim your husband is the actual reincarnation of Jesus. Christians don’t believe in past lives. When you die you go to heaven or hell. Jesus wasn’t Adam reincarnated. Adam was pure flesh and Jesus was God made flesh. Adam had a sinful nature and Jesus didn’t.

So it is written: "The first man Adam became a living being"; the last Adam, a life-giving spirit.
1 Corinthians 15:45

Job 25:6 ESV
How much less man, who is a maggot, and the son of man, who is a worm!”
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Godstar wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:36 pm

To please the devil?!?

So it is written: "The first man Adam became a living being"; the last Adam, a life-giving spirit.

It doesn’t mean it was the same person. It was symbolic. You’re apparently a writer and study the Bible you should understand that. Ignorance doesn’t make blasphemy okay.
Godstar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

To please the devil?!?

1 John 4 (KJV)
4 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:

3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

5 They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them.

6 We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.

7 Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.

8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

9 In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.

10 Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.

11 Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another.

12 No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.

13 Hereby know we that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he hath given us of his Spirit.

14 And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world.

15 Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.

16 And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.

17 Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world.

18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

19 We love him, because he first loved us.

20 If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?

21 And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth God love his brother also.
EarlGrayHot
Regent
Regent

Unread post

What makes you think we need you to preach at us? I can interpret just fine. Get your own house in order before you have the audacity to tell us what we need to hear or do.
Godstar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:39 pm
Godstar wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:36 pm

It doesn’t mean it was the same person. It was symbolic. You’re apparently a writer and study the Bible you should understand that. Ignorance doesn’t make blasphemy okay.
We are ALL the same Spirit, IN CHRIST JESUS.

The Last Adam is the Spirit of God that breath life in Man in the Beginning, His Spirit is poured out on us as Oil, and this is the Ending.

I understand, and know the Power of Words written and spoken, they live as Seeds of Life, erupting and exploding. Words live, and the Word lives in us, as a Double-edged sword to ALL who hear and see it. Penetrating the mind, transforming us and changing us in His Time. The Glory of God is Unfolding. This earth is a duel planet, a spiritual world within the physical, but you can't see it with your naked eye, take everything for a double meaning.

The Bible is literally spiritual and physical.

We have been here many times! Jesus taught this, but it is forgotten.

The Messiah lives and lived again after dying, showing Himself MANY times.

The Gardner, Saul, Martin Luther King, Nepsie y'all...

Yes, Jesus Christ moves like that Denzel movie, sing it with Me..

TIMEEE IS ON OUR SIDEEE, YES IT IS! TIMEEE IS ON OUR SIDE...TIME..

I Am His Wife, Always and Forever.
Locked Previous topicNext topic