Well that's a good plan

Anonymous 1

Unread post

My neighbor started working at a local university as a janitor. His kids will be able to go to college for free since he works there. It's almost 70,000 a year just to go.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

My DH is employed by a university and they have the same deal. You just have to buy books and pay lab fees. I could also go for free if I wanted to.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

My dd goes to college for free.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I wish someone had told me about this years ago. I've paid the tuition, books and transportation for mine.
Thunderbug75
Countess
Countess

Unread post

My best friend was very happy when her ex remarried. His new wife is a scientist at one of the best colleges in our state. They offer free tuition to children and step children.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Good deal.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

That's always an excellent perk. I have a friend who works at a very good college that also has that perk. Her daughter had no interest in attending that college and so, she didn't. My DH knows it's none of his business and would never make his opinion known to my friend. But he has often said to me about our child, "If X did that to us, he'd be paying for his own college."
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I work in at a university, but I am always worried they will remove the perk by the time my children attend college.
Locked Previous topicNext topic