Would you be wary of this??

Anonymous 1

Unread post

MrsDavidB wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:11 pm Ok what is the problem? Sounds like many first dates I've had.
I'm gonna go ahead with it.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I am a 40 something, married female with 3 school-age children and a career. Now, maybe I’m old fashioned, but no, my demographic does not typically just get together with a man to drink some beers. Who the hell has time for that? So I’d be very wary.

Now when I was single, to me, that is code for chill, and probable S*x...
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Any more details?
mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

You're either overthinking this or you've seen red flags.
SisterSomeone
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

There's not enough information here for me to answer that question.

I mean, at face value, I assume that this is an invitation to a date that will likely lead to S*x. Now, who is this guy? Do I want to date him? Am I interested in having S*x with him? Does he give me a weird vibe for some reason? Am I married? Are we friends and this is literally just an invitation to hang out and talk? This is all relevant info.
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

LiveWhatULove wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:30 pm I am a 40 something, married female with 3 school-age children and a career. Now, maybe I’m old fashioned, but no, my demographic does not typically just get together with a man to drink some beers. Who the hell has time for that? So I’d be very wary.

Now when I was single, to me, that is code for chill, and probable S*x...
I wouldn't mind meeting someone fun for a drink. (I don't like beer) I have time. at least every other weekend.
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Are you ready to date? If not, I’d say thanks but no thanks. Are you ready to date, but not into him? Same answer.
He’s asking you out, if you don’t feel a spark, don’t do it. Do you think he may turn into a creeper if you say no? That’s what your use of “wary” makes me think.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

This may be a silly question; but before I chime in, are you married?
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I don't see a problem with it. As long as it's in a public place it should be fine. Drive your own car though.

Locked Previous topicNext topic