My first world whine of the day

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I got a check over the weekend and deposited it into the bank, because it exceeded their daily limit they are holding some of it until tomorrow and the rest until Friday.

Me, not putting 2 and 2 together, decided to mobile deposit my paycheck today.

They are ducking holding it until Friday because my total deposits have exceeded the max for the day😭

Had I deposited my check tomorrow the money would’ve cleared Wednesday
Deleted User 172

Unread post

Sucks.
I have interviews scheduled all week.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Dylexsmommy wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:10 pm Sucks.
Nerve wracking I’m sure, good luck!
Anonymous 2

Unread post

What kind of shitty bank do you have that limits the amount of money you can deposit?
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:18 pm What kind of shitty bank do you have that limits the amount of money you can deposit?
I think it’s limiting the amount that is available to her.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:29 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:18 pm What kind of shitty bank do you have that limits the amount of money you can deposit?
But why? Why would there be a limit on it? I have never had any sort of issue like that with my bank
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:30 pm
But why? Why would there be a limit on it? I have never had any sort of issue like that with my bank
Capital one, they have a daily deposit limit as does all banks. I’ve exceeded that.

I can deposit as much as I want but large amounts over their limit means they have to hold it. They hold it for fraud purposes but they also have to notify the feds or maybe it’s the irs? Of the amount
Deleted User 172

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:16 pm
Dylexsmommy wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:10 pm Sucks.
Nerve wracking I’m sure, good luck!
Thank you!
Hope you get your money soon!
Emandab
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:37 pm

Capital one, they have a daily deposit limit as does all banks. I’ve exceeded that.

I can deposit as much as I want but large amounts over their limit means they have to hold it. They hold it for fraud purposes but they also have to notify the feds or maybe it’s the irs? Of the amount
If it's cash for the feds, not a check.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:37 pm

USAA is $100,000 you might want to switch banks to one who has a larger deposit limit.
Locked Previous topicNext topic