Well I won't be watching that show.

Anonymous 6

Unread post

Nope. I don't watch trash tv.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:18 am Nope. I don't watch trash tv.
Do you think all prank shows are trash?
Shell7m
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

No. I wont be watching.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

I said I wouldn't be interested in watching this. But there's so much hype about it that it'll probably do well!
CotterpinDoozer
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

How is that funny? I hate prank shows in general, but this seems cruel.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:17 am
Anonymous 4 wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:13 am
Anonymous 5 wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:02 am

You see the ignorant one hun

I haven't seen it yet but I I bet I will think it's funny. They were paid for their time and there is nothing cruel about it
You seem like the ignorant one hun.
I'm not the ignorant one that can't even type out a legible sentence.

Cue the excuses....autocorrect or talk text did it, lol
I was typing on my phone. My bad. Either way YOU are ignorant about this

Netflix paid for their time and it was only a one day job in the first place. Only an asshole talks shit about something they are so ignorant about
You shouldnt call yourself names like asshole and ignorant, even if its true. Thats not good for your self-esteem
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

No, I won't be watching that show. I don't understand why there is humor in causing shame to others, and especially on TV.

Anonymous 5

Unread post

agander2017 wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:05 am No, I won't be watching that show. I don't understand why there is humor in causing shame to others, and especially on TV.
How is it causing shame?

It is the guy from stranger things and the pranks are spooky. The people pranked all loved it and had fun
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:35 am
agander2017 wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:05 am No, I won't be watching that show. I don't understand why there is humor in causing shame to others, and especially on TV.
How is it causing shame?

It is the guy from stranger things and the pranks are spooky. The people pranked all loved it and had fun
How do you know so much about this show? Has it aired already? Were you in it? How do you know these people had "fun"?
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Anonymous 5

Unread post

MistressMonster wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:41 am
Anonymous 5 wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:35 am
How is it causing shame?

How do you know so much about this show? Has it aired already? Were you in it? How do you know these people had "fun"?
There have been several more articles after the backlash

Netflix and some of the contestants have responded.

People turned it into something it was not. The fact is these people were hired for a one day job, paid for their time, had spooky pranks with the guy from stranger things, and it was a good time

I can see in the beginning how it could have looked bad. If you assumed people thought they were getting a permanent job and it was all a joke but that isn't the case. It was never more than a one day thing
Locked Previous topicNext topic