Well I won't be watching that show.

Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

That’s sound so dumb... who thought that was a good idea for a show?
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

That’s not entertainment.🙄
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

That's awful. I don't watch a lot of tv, and I especially abhor "reality tv". This is probably the lowest concept I can think of. That's an awful thing to do to people and I hope no one watches this idiocy.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Deleted User 1018

Unread post

Nope. I'm not a fan of prank shows. I think it is cruel to prank people for public entertainment.
Deleted User 876

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:35 am I will start off saying that I know some people will think this is funny probably some here will and that all humor is subjective. Netflix is planning a show where they will be pranking people who are looking for jobs by telling them they got the job then saying nope you didn't. Even if those people aren't really looking for a job it's just not very funny either way. One of the kids from stranger things is going to host it. Will you watch?
Nope. Nope nope nope. Getting people's hopes up and then dashing them is nothing short of cruel and uncalled-for.
madfoodie
Sparkles the Elf
Regent
Regent

Unread post

No.
i want candy!
Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Nope, nothing funny in that.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Now I want to watch one episode just to see what’s it’s about. Maybe people are misunderstanding the concept or whatever because what you described can’t be a real show. That’s terrible.
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 4

Unread post

Thats not pranking someone, thats being downright cruel and ignorant. Only an asshole would find something like that funny
Locked Previous topicNext topic