Ugh my co worker and fathers day.....

Momto1son
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

She has 2 kids and the dad has custody. She may see them 1 day a month for a few hours. If she shows up. She is to have them every other weekend. She takes tons of pics and posts them all the time. That way it looks like they are with her.

Today people were actually wishing her Happy father's day "because she is both" and "her baby daddy is a dead beat"
She posted a pic of her and kids from like 2 years ago saying how hard it is to be mom and dad.

A few people called her out on it but she deleted the comments right away.

Before anyone asks I have no idea why the dad has custody. That all happened before she started working with us.

That's my vent of the day. Hope everyone is having a great.
nmkj
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Wow what a piece of shit.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

A father is a MALE parent. Lol I laugh anytime I hear a female being wished a happy father’s day.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I can't imagine being this involved in a co-workers business.
Momto1son
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

nmkj wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:23 pm Wow what a piece of shit.
Yea I really dont know what is going on with her.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

My sd's mother did something similar. Posting pictures and little memes about the sacrifices of motherhood and how precious children are. And all these people telling her what a good mother she was. She hadn't seen sd for almost a year, and only rarely for the few years before that. Didnt pay her child support either. Made my stomach churn a little.
Momto1son
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:26 pm A father is a MALE parent. Lol I laugh anytime I hear a female being wished a happy father’s day.
I know what you mean
Momto1son
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:33 pm I can't imagine being this involved in a co-workers business.
She will tell us
Momto1son
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:33 pm My sd's mother did something similar. Posting pictures and little memes about the sacrifices of motherhood and how precious children are. And all these people telling her what a good mother she was. She hadn't seen sd for almost a year, and only rarely for the few years before that. Didnt pay her child support either. Made my stomach churn a little.
It would mine too. My nephew's egg donor is like that.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:26 pm A father is a MALE parent. Lol I laugh anytime I hear a female being wished a happy father’s day.
There are times the mom has to play both roles.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Locked Previous topicNext topic