Did he lie just to bail or what??

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Would you take this a a truth or lie just to get out of hanging out. I have a friend that bailed on me the night before we were supposed to hang. He said that he broke his foot in three places and that they might have to put pins in it. He sent a pic but it doesn't look like a regular cast AND he's at home. 🤔 What do you think?
stilltfez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

if it was on a weekend they might have put on a temp cast or a soft cast and have him seeing an Orthopedist on Monday or Tuesday.
Total absence of humor renders life impossible
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I think it's quite possible he's telling the truth.
Gorilla_Mama
Regent
Regent

Unread post

They usually put a soft cast on first in the ER and schedule you for an appt with the orthopedist. They don’t hard cast it right away bc of swelling.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

He is most likely telling the truth. When my husband broken his foot in multiple places they put a temporary cast on until he could see an ortho surgeon

It is really very stupid to think that just any doctor can handle something that advanced. Plus if this happened over the weekend, it is stupid to think ortho surgeons do non emergency surgeries over the weekend.
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

I wouldn't think that was a lie, no.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:19 pm He is most likely telling the truth. When my husband broken his foot in multiple places they put a temporary cast on until he could see an ortho surgeon

It is really very stupid to think that just any doctor can handle something that advanced. Plus if this happened over the weekend, it is stupid to think ortho surgeons do non emergency surgeries over the weekend.
Ok this makes me feel much better. I thought he was telling the truth but I tend to start over analyzing everything and come to negative conclusions. I seriously need to stop assuming things.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

He is more than likely telling you the truth. I have broken bones that require surgery and hardware, it is not done right away.
mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Do him a favor and end it now. You obviously have trust issues you need to work on.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

That's an awfully detailed lie.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Locked Previous topicNext topic