I can't remember #@*!...

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Forgetting The Past

Philippians 3:13-14
Brothers AND SISTERS, I do not consider that I have made it my own. But one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead, I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Isaiah 43:18-19
“Remember not the former things, nor consider the things of old. Behold, I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.

2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.

Ephesians 4:31-32
Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.

Isaiah 43:25
“I, I am he who blots out your transgressions for my own sake, and I will not remember your sins.

1 John 1:9
If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

Matthew 6:25-34
“Therefore I tell you, do not be anxious about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink, nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothing? Look at the birds of the air: they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they? And which of you by being anxious can add a single hour to his span of life? And why are you anxious about clothing? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin, yet I tell you, even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. ...

Romans 8:1
There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.

Galatians 2:20
I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 ESV / 188 helpful votes
But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me. For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

1 Corinthians 13:4-7
Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

Hebrews 12:1-2
Therefore, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us also lay aside every weight, and sin which clings so closely, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, looking to Jesus, the founder and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is seated at the right hand of the throne of God.

Romans 12:1-2
I appeal to you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship. Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Luke 9:62
Jesus said to him, “No one who puts his hand to the plow and looks back is fit for the kingdom of God.”

Philippians 4:11
Not that I am speaking of being in need, for I have learned in whatever situation I am to be content.

1 Peter 2:1-25
So put away all malice and all deceit and hypocrisy and envy and all slander. Like newborn infants, long for the pure spiritual milk, that by it you may grow up into salvation— if indeed you have tasted that the Lord is good. As you come to him, a living stone rejected by men but in the sight of God chosen and precious, you yourselves like living stones are being built up as a spiritual house, to be a holy priesthood, to offer spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. ...

Hebrews 10:17
Then he adds, “I will remember their sins and their lawless deeds no more.”

Isaiah 43:18
“Remember not the former things, nor consider the things of old.

Philippians 3:8
Indeed, I count everything as loss because of the surpassing worth of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. For his sake I have suffered the loss of all things and count them as rubbish, in order that I may gain Christ

Philippians 3:12
Not that I have already obtained this or am already perfect, but I press on to make it my own, because Christ Jesus has made me his own.

Romans 6:4
We were buried therefore with him by baptism into death, in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, we too might walk in newness of life.

John 5:24 ESV
Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life. He does not come into judgment, but has passed from death to life.

Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.
Loves2sonshines
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

You're so F***ing annoying
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Am I in the religion group now?
Godstar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Loves2sonshines wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:56 pm You're so F***ing annoying
I'm your Momma, that's exactly how you are supposed to feel about me. Lol

Go to bed, you were fed.

God bless.
Godstar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:04 pm Am I in the religion group now?
Just shining My Light in the dark..
Anonymous 3

Unread post

The drugs are working for you
Loves2sonshines
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

Godstar wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:05 pm
Then do it using your screen name in the OP.
Don't trick people into the post. .. like the DEVIL😈
KaiandKadensMama
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Weird, very weird.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

ok..
Godstar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Loves2sonshines wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:10 pm
Godstar wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:05 pm
Then do it using your screen name in the OP.
Don't trick people into the post. .. like the DEVIL😈
Attachments
bitmoji-20181227012151.png
bitmoji-20181227012151.png (116.66 KiB) Viewed 226 times
Locked Previous topicNext topic