My neighbor doesn't like that we don't mow the lawn

Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 15 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:52 pm Rather than this pretty collage of pics, could you post just one pic that shows the houses side by side in one picture?
I’ve asked.. I don’t think she going to do it.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Inmybizz wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:10 pm
Anonymous 15 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:52 pm Rather than this pretty collage of pics, could you post just one pic that shows the houses side by side in one picture?
I'm not... I already told you I am not going to post a picture
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:11 pm
Inmybizz wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:10 pm
I'm not... I already told you I am not going to post a picture
Relax.
Anonymous 16

Unread post

You’re going to get rats and god knows what else. You should at the very least mow near the house. I get if it’s a huge property that doing the whole thing is pointless but by the house should look presentable no matter where you live. I hate country life though and couldn’t imagine living there. Maybe your neighbor should just move. Country life is not for him either it seems, lol.
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Mommy_jules wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:44 pm
bluebunnybabe wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:19 am
MeAF wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:23 am I love how the laws are always different in Trollville!
I’m guessing she’s a troll, but I live in an unincorporated area, and there really aren’t any laws or rules about things like that. When we rehabbed our house, including building the shop, we only had to get one $50 permit, and that was to have the culverts put in by the county for the driveway for the shop. The only reason there is a permit for that is because they are in the county easement and set them in line with the others.
We live in unincorporated area as well. I’m glad we don’t have any laws about mowing our yard, because DH just mowed it for the second time this year just a few days ago. We need a bush hog instead of a riding lawn mower. This is some of our yard before DH mowed it.41424C69-3E38-4473-8AD0-7808C74846E2.jpeg
My neighbor on one side hadn’t mowed since last year. I was so happy when they broke out their tractor a few weeks back. They have goats & horses but even they couldn’t keep up with the grass. Lol
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
Rosehawk
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Your "biodiverse yard" looks ugly as f**k! If you want to show off how lazy you are, that's none of my business. I'm team neighbor here though. I wouldn't go so far as to cut your yard myself, but I'd be wishing for the day you move or pull your head out of your ass.
I used to be a people person
Then people ruined it
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:38 am
MysticDreamer wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:40 am Just put a goat out there. Natural lawn mower
We have some chickens and I have been thinking about getting goats but hed probably complain about that. He bitched when people near us got cows
Lol I'm sure the police know him well. They just become annoying to the police we have a few like your neighbor.
I shit glitter
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Rosehawk wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:13 pm Your "biodiverse yard" looks ugly as f**k! If you want to show off how lazy you are, that's none of my business. I'm team neighbor here though. I wouldn't go so far as to cut your yard myself, but I'd be wishing for the day you move or pull your head out of your ass.
I wont be moving or mowing. He is going to have to get over it
wildflowers25
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Next to where I work is 1/2 an acre of land. No buildings and the owner refuses to sell at any price. He got the genius idea to stop mowing and "see what kind of grass was there", although knowing him it seemed more like laziness, and what would happen. Snakes happened. A lot of neighbors got very pissed. He took the hint and mowed. Grass that isn't mowed eventually attracts all sorts of unpleasantness.
Maggie
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

This makes me thankful I live an HOA
Locked Previous topicNext topic