Father's day

Anonymous 4

Unread post

A watch and a case of his favorite wine .
We are having a bbq block party for all the dads on our street tomorrow.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

New Rtic stuff. It’s what he wanted. The kids also colored golf balls.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:21 pm New Rtic stuff. It’s what he wanted. The kids also colored golf balls.

Colored golf balls?
Loves2sonshines
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

We had to celebrate today. I made breakfast. Then we did gifts. Then we did his choice of activities. Filet for dinner, cake. Then hot tub and movie.
Kikibix
Countess
Countess

Unread post

No gift. We are all going to my parents house and I am bringing a nice dinner that I prepped today. Maybe I’ll make him breakfast but chances are he’ll be up before me.
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

We're having a cook out tomorrow. I picked up a nice t bone steak for him, and I'm baking a cake.
leadfoot40
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I made him a cake. We went to knoebels yesterday. I got him a shirt, pair of shorts, beef jerky, peanut butter cups

Dd got him a camping knife, waterproof matches, tick remover, chips, drink thermos
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

It's 5am. We are getting ready here in a minute to take the dogs on a 3 mile hike. When we get home I will make him breakfast. Got him a $50 gc to Lowes and a 6 pack of Smithwicks. Then off to the beach. Then home for steaks on the grill. I hope he enjoys the day. I'll call my Dad at some point. He's working away in CA so the time difference and all that.
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

The girls gave him a new board game. Thankfully, it was one he had played before and loved so it was a big hit. We played it yesterday and then I made him his favorite meal. He is leaving this morning for a business trip with his boss and his boss's boss so we celebrated yesterday.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

AllofFive19 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:42 pm I gave him a steampunk skull cane.
That has to win as most interesting!
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Locked Previous topicNext topic