Help with Lesson Plan .....

ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:19 am I truly hope the internet detectives find where you are and warn the parents of the kids you will preach you’re delusional bullshit to. God doesn’t see you you lost him a long time ago when you blasphemed about your wife beater husband
You don’t even believe in the Christian God... why would anyone think your words are anything but nonsense?
mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Godstar wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:24 pm
Anonymous 5 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:41 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:36 pm
I went and searched her posts since she wants to lie. Uh my husband took the kids to a movie and I have nothing better to do. She also shared this link. https://929thelake.com/lake-charles-man ... of-crimes/
Damn! He had a knife too. He went on a robbing spree.
Like I said, I shared that link with reasons! There's nothing hidden, and those years are behind Him. That is my son's testimony to share, and not mine. He is more than an Overcomer, and you only know a small part of the story. Stay there in 2015 when that actually happened, we are pressing on to what is ahead.

◄ Revelation 16:15
Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
"those years are behind him"

LMFAO
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Godstar wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:34 pm
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:21 am
Godstar wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:43 am

I am not doing a Bruce, it was a weak moment. God stepped in. Thank Jesus!
Translation: your husband is beating you again.
No. I was healing sexual abuse scars from my childhood. Maleah Davis pictures triggered memories.

Peace!
Then SAY THAT Maleah Davis pictures triggered memories of sexual abuse as a child. Otherwise, you are lying. Lying is sinning, right?
Godstar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:47 pm Exactly what is ahead, may I ask? Did he obtain his GED while in custody? Did he earn any certifications or a license that will make him employable so that he has a road ahead of him? How has his home life changed? Faith can be a wonderful thing. If it is important to you as a parent, you must teach them that while faith can hold him up, we are all expected to own our choices. If we repeat the same mistake time and time again, we can not depend on faith to wipe the surface clean over and over. Faith is not a tool to clean up with.

How will he learn to put those years behind him? He has no example to follow, neither you or his father, have been able to put your past mistakes behind you. If either of you had, then you would not continue to repeat them time and time again. What example has he set for his younger brothers?

It is, to me, a great shame that you been given a gift you waste. Your gift of words are wasted on such things as pretending the past doesn't matter. You have been given an amazing gift, you are talented, and yet you waste it by pretending. A priest once told me that not everything is an act of God or an act of the devil, sometimes people just do bad things. Your husband just does bad things. Your son just did bad things. It is a waste.
God knows the plans that He has for my son, He is a grown man now and can speak for himself. He graduated high school in 2015 three months after he committed the crime. He went through several pre-trial programs and has completed his requirements so he can have whatever type of life he chooses. And, he chooses God. He was recently saved and he completed a semester in college studying Business. It has been prophesized that Josh will own several business. Let's keep him in prayer, the devil can not have my family.
Godstar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:44 pm
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:21 am

Translation: your husband is beating you again.
No. I was healing sexual abuse scars from my childhood. Maleah Davis pictures triggered memories.

Peace!
Then SAY THAT Maleah Davis pictures triggered memories of sexual abuse as a child. Otherwise, you are lying. Lying is sinning, right?
No. I am not lying. That Revelation happened the next day, not at that moment. I was reflecting over the last few weeks and through prayer and meditation, and after having flash backs of memories I understood why I felt like that. You know Me not!
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Godstar wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:35 pm

Peace!
No. I am not lying. That Revelation happened the next day, not at that moment. I was reflecting over the last few weeks and through prayer and meditation, and after having flash backs of memories I understood why I felt like that. You know Me not!
I know you sound mentally ill and need professional help.
Godstar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:41 pm

Ridiculous. You can't hear me through these replies. Lol My thumbs are without mouths. You see what I want you to see, and it sounds crazy in your head.

The Light Shined in the Darkness, but they could not comprehend.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Godstar wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:45 pm

Ridiculous. You can't hear me through these replies. Lol My thumbs are without mouths. You see what I want you to see, and it sounds crazy in your head.

You sound delusional and manic.
Godstar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:08 pm
Godstar wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:45 pm

You sound delusional and manic.
Do I sound that way, or do you read it like that?

Lol
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Godstar wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:44 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:47 pm Exactly what is ahead, may I ask? Did he obtain his GED while in custody? Did he earn any certifications or a license that will make him employable so that he has a road ahead of him? How has his home life changed? Faith can be a wonderful thing. If it is important to you as a parent, you must teach them that while faith can hold him up, we are all expected to own our choices. If we repeat the same mistake time and time again, we can not depend on faith to wipe the surface clean over and over. Faith is not a tool to clean up with.

How will he learn to put those years behind him? He has no example to follow, neither you or his father, have been able to put your past mistakes behind you. If either of you had, then you would not continue to repeat them time and time again. What example has he set for his younger brothers?

It is, to me, a great shame that you been given a gift you waste. Your gift of words are wasted on such things as pretending the past doesn't matter. You have been given an amazing gift, you are talented, and yet you waste it by pretending. A priest once told me that not everything is an act of God or an act of the devil, sometimes people just do bad things. Your husband just does bad things. Your son just did bad things. It is a waste.
God knows the plans that He has for my son, He is a grown man now and can speak for himself. He graduated high school in 2015 three months after he committed the crime. He went through several pre-trial programs and has completed his requirements so he can have whatever type of life he chooses. And, he chooses God. He was recently saved and he completed a semester in college studying Business. It has been prophesized that Josh will own several business. Let's keep him in prayer, the devil can not have my family.
You and your family might actually be safer with the devil.
Locked Previous topicNext topic