What's for dinner 6/17-18/19?

Anonymous 1

Unread post

After all the grilling and bbqing the past few days, I switched gears and made chicken pot pie. We also had a sauteed green beans, a salad and blueberry pie

You?
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I'm making a big salad with veggies, chicken, hard boiled eggs, nuts, etc.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:28 pm I'm making a big salad with veggies, chicken, hard boiled eggs, nuts, etc.
I love salads. I made a salad with spinach, arugula, grape tomatoes, blackberries, feta cheese crumbles, sliced almonds with a balsamic vinaigrette the other day and I'm craving it again, I guess I m going to the farmers market again tomorrow
xsxpxixdxexrxsx
Regent
Regent

Unread post

We were lazy and had hotdog, French fries and salad.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

xsxpxixdxexrxsx wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:45 pm We were lazy and had hotdog, French fries and salad.
Im hot dog, hamburger, chicken, steak and anything hats grilled or bbq'd OUT for the rest of the week
xsxpxixdxexrxsx
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:53 pm
xsxpxixdxexrxsx wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:45 pm We were lazy and had hotdog, French fries and salad.
Im hot dog, hamburger, chicken, steak and anything hats grilled or bbq'd OUT for the rest of the week
Sometimes I wish I owned a BBQ, I just fried my dogs in a pan lol
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:38 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:28 pm I'm making a big salad with veggies, chicken, hard boiled eggs, nuts, etc.
I love salads. I made a salad with spinach, arugula, grape tomatoes, blackberries, feta cheese crumbles, sliced almonds with a balsamic vinaigrette the other day and I'm craving it again, I guess I m going to the farmers market again tomorrow
Yum. That's sounds good.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

xsxpxixdxexrxsx wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:55 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:53 pm
Sometimes I wish I owned a BBQ, I just fried my dogs in a pan lol
You an get a kettle charcoal grill for 25-30.00 You can also get a cheaper gas grill for around 75-100.00. Its worth it on hot nights when you don't feel like heating up the kitchen
CotterpinDoozer
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Breakfast for dinner. Scrambled eggs, pancake bread, bacon, and apples.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:57 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:38 pm
Yum. That's sounds good.
OMG, it is so good, Im drooling thinking about it, hahaha
Locked Previous topicNext topic