I feel like such a F***ing failure

destinyangl21
Lady in Waiting
Lady in Waiting

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:52 pm
Anonymous 6 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:56 pm
Dylexsmommy wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:14 pm Leave his ass and fast.
Save your breath, we've been telling her to leave the old balding Bastard for a few years, she wont do it.
This the woman who's husband is always bashing her weight?
Yes. And for the record I lost 30 lbs. Lots of saggy skin.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

destinyangl21 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:22 pm
Msprekteacher wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:18 pm If you divorce you would be eligible for WIC, day care subsidies, food stamps and the like. It doesn’t and wouldn’t be forever, but would be long enough for you to get out and to start making a better life. You CAN do it if you want to!

destinyangl21 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:16 pm

I was looking at apartments around my area so my daughter could still go to the same daycare and just on my income there would be no way I could afford it by myself.

He has three kids from his first marriage that he pays child support on so even if I would go after him for it I probably wouldn't be getting very much.
I make too much to get assistance and currently we are 60k in debt. Most of the debt is in my name.
How did you get 60k in debt while living with family?
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Call a women's shelter... They have resources for shelter, divorce and custody.
You can file for divorce yourself and it is inexpensive, he probably can't afford a lawyer either.
File for bankruptcy after you find a place to stay. Nothing will ever get better if you stay where you are unhappy. Do you have family you can stay with?
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Don’t file bankruptcy. It’s your debt. Society shouldn’t have to pick up your tab.
CandTmom
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I'm so sorry. I hope things get better for you.
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 8 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:36 pm Don’t file bankruptcy. It’s your debt. Society shouldn’t have to pick up your tab.
If she is in a situation that she will never get out of the debt, should she stay in a miserable marriage, living a miserable life, for money?
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Yes. She put herself in the situation.
Bubbs wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:38 pm
Anonymous 8 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:36 pm Don’t file bankruptcy. It’s your debt. Society shouldn’t have to pick up your tab.
If she is in a situation that she will never get out of the debt, should she stay in a miserable marriage, living a miserable life, for money?
Anonymous 7

Unread post

destinyangl21 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:02 pm

Save your breath, we've been telling her to leave the old balding Bastard for a few years, she wont do it.
Yes. And for the record I lost 30 lbs. Lots of saggy skin.
Congrats on the weight loss.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Dylexsmommy wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:14 pm Leave his ass and fast.
Yes and he's withholding S*x again. As soon as he fucks her, she will be singing another tune....again. This is an ongoing saga, he withholds S*x, she whines and cries about.him to us. He breaks down and fucks her, then she will be saying that he's changed and is trying to be a better husband, lol
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Hi Sassy.
Anonymous 6 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:04 am

Yes and he's withholding S*x again. As soon as he fucks her, she will be singing another tune....again. This is an ongoing saga, he withholds S*x, she whines and cries about.him to us. He breaks down and fucks her, then she will be saying that he's changed and is trying to be a better husband, lol
Locked Previous topicNext topic