My ex says I am breaking the court order because I wont bring the kids to his house for his visitation time...

BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:42 am
BionicBunny wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:02 am It’s Father’s Day weekend. They should be with their dad. You can make him be responsible next time.
And while i agree to an extent i think of spending fathers day with his kids was that important he would have made sure he was able to get them
My dd and son in law who do not have a vehicle made sure he had a way to get his dd tonight so he has her tomorrow
I almost thought you were op. Exceptions can be made for Father’s Day. There is no excuse. For the kids sake.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Still, the only ones getting screwed over because both parents are more interested in winning than in doing what’s best for them are those kids. Seriously, 2 wrongs don’t make a right.
Anonymous 6 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:46 am
Momto2boys973 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:37 pm You do realize that by taking advantage of this situation to screw him over that the only ones you’re screwing up are your kids, right? He’s their dad and regardless of how much you hate the guy, they love him. Deal with it.
She isn't screwing him over. A grown ass man who really wanted to see his kids would find a way to get them. Not expect your ex to do all the transportion because you're so irresponsible you lose your only form of transportation.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

This isn’t about her or him. It’s about the kids.
Anonymous 6 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:47 am
Momto2boys973 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:38 pm Yeah. You’re not HIS mommy, it’s not your place to teach him a lesson at the expense of your kids.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:08 pm
I suck for thinking he should have some responsibility?

She's also not his taxi.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Deleted User 876

Unread post

mojogirl wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:05 pm You both suck.
You suck for being to flipping emotionally immature to do something to help, especially given that you know his situation. Cars get repo'd because payments aren't made - payments aren't made because money is short - is he so tight because he's paying child support and that's limiting what he has left to live on? The two of you should be working together so that your kids get to have their time with their dad. He could ask a friend and you could meet him halfway. Grow up and act like adults instead of squabbling toddlers.
famousglm714
Regent
Regent

Unread post

He’s an adult, he can figure it out.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:38 pm Yeah. You’re not HIS mommy, it’s not your place to teach him a lesson at the expense of your kids.

She's also not his taxi.
She's her children's taxi, as are all parents until the time they can drive on their own. She takes them to school and doctors appointments, doesn't she? Important things they have to get to. Seeing their father is just as important, if not more so.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Anonymous 1

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:39 pm
Anonymous 6 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:42 am
BionicBunny wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:02 am It’s Father’s Day weekend. They should be with their dad. You can make him be responsible next time.
And while i agree to an extent i think of spending fathers day with his kids was that important he would have made sure he was able to get them
My dd and son in law who do not have a vehicle made sure he had a way to get his dd tonight so he has her tomorrow
I almost thought you were op. Exceptions can be made for Father’s Day. There is no excuse. For the kids sake.
I had plans today that I was not going to cancel for my ex. My kids are spending the day with their grandfather and everyone besides my ex is okay with that
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:25 pm

She's also not his taxi.
She's her children's taxi, as are all parents until the time they can drive on their own. She takes them to school and doctors appointments, doesn't she? Important things they have to get to. Seeing their father is just as important, if not more so.
I had my own important things to do today and this weekend. I dont need to cancel my plans because my ex cant be a responsible adult. He is just as much of a parent as I. Wouldnt he be just as responsible for being a "taxi" for his kids?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Diamepphyre wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:18 pm
mojogirl wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:05 pm You both suck.
You suck for being to flipping emotionally immature to do something to help, especially given that you know his situation. Cars get repo'd because payments aren't made - payments aren't made because money is short - is he so tight because he's paying child support and that's limiting what he has left to live on? The two of you should be working together so that your kids get to have their time with their dad. He could ask a friend and you could meet him halfway. Grow up and act like adults instead of squabbling toddlers.
He has 2 weeks to figure something out. That is on him. I am not going to cancel plans because he can plan
MomInNE
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

I get that it's his problem at the root. But I would take them. When the ex and I first split he didn't have a license or access to a car. So for the first few months I took the kids to him and picked him up. Was it a pain in the ass? Yes, but the kids got to see their dad.
Locked Previous topicNext topic