I think if you fly a confederate flag all year, you shouldn’t try to celebrate the 4th of July

Anonymous 10

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:08 pm
Anonymous 10 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:39 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:48 pm

So if the south did rise again would he be in the American military or the confederate military?
This is a what if question and honestly we don't live or entertain what if's in our lives.
Aha! Tricky way to avoid telling the truth!
What truth, I am not avoiding anything. I simply am not entertaining something that will never happen and is simply a made up scenario. That is a ridiculous way to live.
Anonymous 10

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:12 pm
Anonymous 10 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:43 pm
Ledina60 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:22 pm
No it’s not.
You’re wrong. Clearly you’re defending the south from the past, the civil war. There is no “new meaning”.
I refuse to accept a flag that represents the racism in the south.
No, you're wrong and yes, it is. There absolutely is a new meaning do a 10 sec internet search. I don't give a rat's ass what you choose to accept or not accept. Doesn't make others wrong just because you are so pig headed though.
The south fought in the civil war to preserve slavery. People fly the confederacy flag because they support the south and slavery,
I am so against slavery and racism and prejudice that nobody can persuade me that it’s okay to fly that flag. It’s just as bad as the Nazi symbol.
Not true at all!! Maybe 50+ yrs ago this was the case but that is no longer it at all. You are so stuck in the past and it is honestly sad. Fine don't like it don't do it. Nobody is asking you too. It is not even comparable on any level to the swastika.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:20 pm
Anonymous 6 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:18 pm
Anonymous 7 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:03 pm
See it is ignorant comments like that. Now being real. I don't keep it in the family you judgmental ignorant twit. But i think you are hiding the fact that your dh is your first cousin.
Your guilty conscious is kicking your ignorant ass because your father and his brothers are also all of your baby daddy's.
My daddy is dead you stupid c**t. But keep F***ing your grandpa.
Im not the stupid c**t. My grandfather is dead , you see you next tuesday but keep F***ing your dad :)
Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:07 pm
Fullxbusymom wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:05 pm STOP ANON 6 & 7!!! YOU HAVE BOTH CROSSED LINES THAT SHOULD NEVER BE CROSSED AND HIJACKED AN ENTIRE POST. YOU'RE BOTH BETTER THAN THIS, ENOUGH!!
She took it to far. All i said you would know because of her stupid judgemental ignorant comment. Then she wanted to take it to far. I played along for a bit.
And then continued with things that nobody has any right to be saying to any other human being. It is over just move on.
Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:12 pm
Anonymous 6 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:18 pm

Your guilty conscious is kicking your ignorant ass because your father and his brothers are also all of your baby daddy's.
Im not the stupid c**t. My grandfather is dead , you see you next tuesday but keep F***ing your dad :)
STOP!!! THIS IS NOW OVER, MOVE ON!
Deleted User 1018

Unread post

Fullxbusymom wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:12 pm
Anonymous 6 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:12 pm

STOP!!! THIS IS NOW OVER, MOVE ON!
Let them go, I'm kinda wondering how low in that gutter those two can go. So far, they are digging a pretty good trench there
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

This post is locked while mods review reports that were made

Edit: this post is staying locked. Please make sure you follow guidelines, specifically rule 2 -

No personal attacks on others. Personal attacks are comments that are abusive, defamatory, or derogatory comments, and name calling. No blatantly discriminatory remarks, this includes hate speech against any races, religions, and sexual orientation. No attacking children: There is a limit to everything.

You can review the guidelines here -
app.php/rules
🤓The Admin 🤓
Locked Previous topicNext topic