Will a CONDOM be enough? Could I still get pregnant?

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I'm more than likely going to be having S*x this week (the first time in years). Crazy question but will a condom be enough? Has anyone on this forum ever gotten pregnant with a guy wearing a condom? I never thought I'd be intimate with anyone again (I was serious about remaining single and never dating) but things have changed...very fast!
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Condoms break. If you don't want a child right now with this guy, postpone until you have a second method as well.
EmilyH87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Yes, yes you can.
Dungeon & Dragons Shenanigans:
https://twitch.tv/teambonusaction
Deleted User 638

Unread post

You sure can.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Well, CM days condom failure 99.9%. So, you better back it with the pill, spermicide, IUD, diva cup..
Anonymous 2

Unread post

You ignorant, ignorant child...you shouldn't be having S*x until you fully understand how that all works
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:51 am Condoms break. If you don't want a child right now with this guy, postpone until you have a second method as well.
What if he also does the pull out method?
Anonymous 3

Unread post

All 5 of my children were conceived while using birth control
1st one was a condom. It didnt break and it wasnt expired.
2nd birth control pills
3rd depo shot
4th IUD
5th after my tubes were tied
Deleted User 876

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:50 am I'm more than likely going to be having S*x this week (the first time in years). Crazy question but will a condom be enough? Has anyone on this forum ever gotten pregnant with a guy wearing a condom? I never thought I'd be intimate with anyone again (I was serious about remaining single and never dating) but things have changed...very fast!
The only 100% failproof method is abstinence. If you're not ready to have a child, then don't have S*x.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:12 pm You ignorant, ignorant child...you shouldn't be having S*x until you fully understand how that all works
Oh I understand how it works. I just wasn't expecting this and I don't have time time to schedule an appointment, get on BC, etc. Before we get together. I just need to know will a condom be enough protection for right now.
Locked Previous topicNext topic