Transcript: ABC News' George Stephanopoulos' exclusive interview with President Trump

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Francee89
Regent
Regent

Unread post

“But there's never been a time in the history of our country where somebody was so mistreated as I have been“

Great, he’s apparently totally ignorant of history on top of being a whiny little snowflake. Maybe someone could arrange an afternoon of lessons on third grade spelling, homophones and slavery for him some day soon.
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

Francee89 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:07 pm “But there's never been a time in the history of our country where somebody was so mistreated as I have been“

Great, he’s apparently totally ignorant of history on top of being a whiny little snowflake. Maybe someone could arrange an afternoon of lessons on third grade spelling, homophones and slavery for him some day soon.
Yep it’s pathetic
Deleted User 276

Unread post

This tweet accurately sums up how I feel reading the transcript:

@rmayemsinger
Follow Follow @rmayemsinger
More
OMG, we are desensitized to the sound of it, in his voice. But when you READ it, the unfathomable illiteracy, the crutch of banal repetition, the lack of a single complex thought, let alone anything beyond a third grade sentence... it all SCREAMS at you.
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

msb64 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:36 am This tweet accurately sums up how I feel reading the transcript:

@rmayemsinger
Follow Follow @rmayemsinger
More
OMG, we are desensitized to the sound of it, in his voice. But when you READ it, the unfathomable illiteracy, the crutch of banal repetition, the lack of a single complex thought, let alone anything beyond a third grade sentence... it all SCREAMS at you.
Yep
But reading it is so much better than listening to him and watching his puckered up fish lips !
I’m going to read it later😉
Locked Previous topicNext topic