CUBA GOODING JR. HAND ON ACCUSER IN SURVEILLANCE VIDEO FROM BAR

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
TheReluctantHippie
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

I don’t want to live in a world where men are free to touch women regardless of their discomfort and women who speak up about it are attacked and maligned.

If you don’t know someone wants to be touched, ask,or don’t F***ing touch them. I don’t know why this concept is so hard for some of you, most of us mastered “keep your hands to yourself” in kindergarten.
water<wine wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:39 am god, these women are going to ruin male/female relations for the rest of people. *I* don't want to live in a world where most human contact and flirting is gone.

if a man makes a unwanted advance or makes you "uncomfortable"- WALK AWAY or say no.

sorry, your thigh is not a sexual organ. I know #metoo women think every part of them is a special package all men want to unwrap and every man is out to rape them but that's not reality. 🙄
Locked Previous topicNext topic