I did NOT get the promotion

Anonymous 1

Unread post

:x I am pissed. My company just did this whole thing about promoting more women. Who got the promotion.....a middle aged white male.

I requested a meeting and was told that he had 3 more years at the company then I do plus a degree and he also fills in when the person who had the job is out.

I know I can do the job. When I brought up the whole promoting women I was told that they wouldn't look over a qualified male.

I guess that will always be thier excuse.

I know I can do the job plus the pay is great.

Ughh
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Sounds like he's more qualified than you. You sound entitled.
sarah824
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

It sucks that you didn't get the promotion, but I do not think a woman should be promoted over a more qualified man *just* because she is a woman. He has seniority, a degree and obviously knows the job since he fills in for the person during absences. Sounds qualified to me. Do you have any of those qualifications or do you feel you should have received the position just for being a woman?
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I am sorry. Does the company pay for college education? I would definitely recommend you go back to school if they do, as that is a large hurdle for promotion.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Bummer - but he sounds like the better choice. God knows you don't want the promotion based on what's between your legs and not your own qualifications, do you?? Cause, that's kinda what you're saying here.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

He sounds way more qualified for the job than you. I guess your dh should have taken it then instead of trying to avoid paying more child support.
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

A degree almost always wins out over no degree...
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

He's more educated, has more time in, has filled in the role before and you're mad he got the promotion because he is better qualified and more reliable.......yeah ok...troll.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

What kind of position?
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Bummer!
Locked Previous topicNext topic