Dear White Parents of Biracial Children: Having Mixed Babies Isn’t Enough to Excuse Your Ignorance

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

“If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor.”

How many times are you going to sympathize with and defend known racists before your children see a society built to destroy them, reflected in your eyes?
http://affinitymagazine.us/2017/08/25/d ... ignorance/

damn, so much CONTEMPT for you whites, lol.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

She sounds bitter. I don't have biracial children but why would I expect little ones to have an opinion on a criminal of a certain ethnicity? I didn't ask my own kids about criminals or their opinions until they were teens. I have discussed with a biracial child-a friend of my son- things like MLK and what he stood for. But he brought the subject up and asked for information. I do understand biracial may identify as non white or make fun of white people but so what? I do that.
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Well... not in this house.

My kids are not allowed to make any derogatory jokes about any race, culture or religion... regardless of the target.
Spunky
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

We don't allow such foolishness.
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Is being a white parent of a bi-racial child a bad thing?
KAG
Mean Girl
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

morgan wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:55 pm Is being a white parent of a bi-racial child a bad thing?
I think many black people see through the virtue signalling of white libs. and some black women resent white women for taking their men. to be fair, white women resent mail order asian and russian brides who take their western men.
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

ReadingRainbow wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:29 am Well... not in this house.

My kids are not allowed to make any derogatory jokes about any race, culture or religion... regardless of the target.
ok, as long as you understand the party you support DOES feel that only white people can be racist.
Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

water<wine wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:10 pm
morgan wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:55 pm Is being a white parent of a bi-racial child a bad thing?
I think many black people see through the virtue signalling of white libs. and some black women resent white women for taking their men. to be fair, white women resent mail order asian and russian brides who take their western men.
Tru dat
“Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn’t know because they might reflect badly on Democrats."
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

water<wine wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:17 pm
ReadingRainbow wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:29 am Well... not in this house.

ok, as long as you understand the party you support DOES feel that only white people can be racist.

No... “the party” doesn’t. Individuals do.
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

Billie.jeens wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:20 pm
water<wine wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:10 pm
Tru dat
its so obvious the writers of these pieces are seething with contempt and disgust for white people, especially white women lol.

I will say, I agree a pathetic self hating white guilt filled person is contemptible. never beg a man to love you, never beg a minority to love you. have some self respect and treat people the same regardless of their race. don't apologize for things YOU personally are not responsible for.
Locked Previous topicNext topic