Dear White People: Black Women Need You to Grow Up

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I’ll just keep my thoughts to myself on this.
Deleted User 1018

Unread post

Ohhhh....FFS.
Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

morgan wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:52 pm
water<wine wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:45 pm note to self, baroque is another trigger word for libs even when its a pun in a meme.
I already added it to the list.
Of Course!
“Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn’t know because they might reflect badly on Democrats."
madfoodie
Sparkles the Elf
Regent
Regent

Unread post

water<wine wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:25 pm
Pjmm wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:26 am Why is this just aimed at libs? Dont conservatives need to listen also? I agree with the article. I don't agree with making it political. Both sides, all races need to listen to each other. Otherwise we're going to get more divided.
lol, because conservatives don't have white guilt and know they don't owe anyone alive today anything for their ancestor's lives hundreds of years ago. they know there already is equality. non whites have every right whites have.

I did get a kick out of an article addressed: "dear white women who voted trump, if you want to redeem yourself..."

as if, white women who voted for trump feel any sort of "guilt", lol. barking up the wrong tree.
If you think this then I'd implore you to read the book: The new Jim Crow: Mass incarceration in the age of colorblindness.
i want candy!
Deleted User 1018

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:48 pm
water<wine wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:25 pm
Pjmm wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:26 am Why is this just aimed at libs? Dont conservatives need to listen also? I agree with the article. I don't agree with making it political. Both sides, all races need to listen to each other. Otherwise we're going to get more divided.
lol, because conservatives don't have white guilt and know they don't owe anyone alive today anything for their ancestor's lives hundreds of years ago. they know there already is equality. non whites have every right whites have.

I did get a kick out of an article addressed: "dear white women who voted trump, if you want to redeem yourself..."

as if, white women who voted for trump feel any sort of "guilt", lol. barking up the wrong tree.
I have no guilt and most people I know don't. But I'm not speaking about guilt or who has it. I'm saying both sides need to LISTEN.
When I see stuff like this, I don't need to listen to a damn thing. Racebaiting jackalopes, they are.
Deleted User 203

Unread post

And it's silly stuff like this that contributes to keeping racial issues alive.
Locked Previous topicNext topic