I'm not giving your kid a job

Unread post

My Sil is pissed as hell at me because I refuse to hire her 13 yo to babysit for this summer. She is a mouthy,snot nosed brat who cant even keep from flunking in school and is extremely unreliable. No way in hell am I going to pay a 13 200 a week for nothing. Be mad all you want Sis but I'll keep my current sitter
RedBottoms

Unread post

You don't have to hire her. But you also should not be so damn harsh in talking about a kid that happens to be your niece. Yikes.

If you hate your niece and SIL so much-why do you hang out with them or have anything to do with them? You don't have to.
cellomom26
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I don't blame you. SIL should have raised her kid better.

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:13 pm You don't have to hire her. But you also should not be so damn harsh in talking about a kid that happens to be your niece. Yikes.

If you hate your niece and SIL so much-why do you hang out with them or have anything to do with them? You don't have to.
I dont hang out with them. I see them twice a year. She had MIL tell me to do it. If Sil and Niece didnt want niece referred to like that then they should get her attitude and her mouth under control. She was suspended twice for running her mouth at the principal. The 3rd when she called him a retarded dick face was when she was expelled permanently
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

You all sound lovely.
Reedusstalker

Unread post

Guest wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:19 pm
RedBottoms wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:13 pm You don't have to hire her. But you also should not be so damn harsh in talking about a kid that happens to be your niece. Yikes.

I dont hang out with them. I see them twice a year. She had MIL tell me to do it. If Sil and Niece didnt want niece referred to like that then they should get her attitude and her mouth under control. She was suspended twice for running her mouth at the principal. The 3rd when she called him a retarded dick face was when she was expelled permanently
I don't blame you. Actions have consequences and if she has a nasty attitude then this a consequence for it. I see nothing wrong with not sugaring someone who acts like an ass.
leadfoot40
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I wouldn't either
Victoriousmom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Guest wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:19 pm

I wouldn't allow her around my kids at all let alone ALONE!
Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

You don't have too but how she does in school has nothing to do with this and shouldn't even have been mentioned.

Unread post

Fullxbusymom wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:40 pm You don't have too but how she does in school has nothing to do with this and shouldn't even have been mentioned.
Ot has everything to do with this. Why would I want such a poor role model anywhere near my kids.
Locked Previous topicNext topic