Chris Watts murder suspect arrest affadavit made public

LoveAll3
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I don't know if this was posted already but the arrest affidavit was made public today. There is a link to the actual document in this article:

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/c ... gators-fbi

Here is a shorter version of what is in the affidavit:

https://www.abc15.com/news/chris-watts- ... l-daughter

I'm having a hard time believing his side of the story. What are your thoughts?
Liar liar

Unread post

Pants on fire!
Anonon

Unread post

Why didn't he try to resuscitate the kids and call 911? I call BS!

Unread post

Nobody believes the story he gave. He's a known liar. But I don't think believe she was a great mother either. She liked to put on a facade for everyone we know that.
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

That's total BS. If she saw her strangling the girls, which she couldn't have done both at the same time, he could have called 911 and ran in to stop her. He's trying to save his own butt. Plus, didn't I read somewhere that the girls were poisoned?

Unread post

agander2017 wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:44 am That's total BS. If she saw her strangling the girls, which she couldn't have done both at the same time, he could have called 911 and ran in to stop her. He's trying to save his own butt. Plus, didn't I read somewhere that the girls were poisoned?
Maybe if you would have taken the time to read the article you would have found out he lied and said she killed the older girl first. When he lied and said she was strangling the younger girl the first one was "sprawled" out and blue in the face already dead.
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Guest wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:55 am
agander2017 wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:44 am That's total BS. If she saw her strangling the girls, which she couldn't have done both at the same time, he could have called 911 and ran in to stop her. He's trying to save his own butt. Plus, didn't I read somewhere that the girls were poisoned?
Maybe if you would have taken the time to read the article you would have found out he lied and said she killed the older girl first. When he lied and said she was strangling the younger girl the first one was "sprawled" out and blue in the face already dead.
I read the short article.

LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Forensics will tell the story, if, and to me it’s a big if, the story is true I can’t blame him.
Oliviasmom72
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

He’s a POS liar. Anyone who reports their kids missing when he knows their dead is guilty of murder
EmilyH87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I think he's just a lying piece of shit. If any of what he said were true then none of his actions make any damn sense.
Dungeon & Dragons Shenanigans:
https://twitch.tv/teambonusaction
Locked Previous topicNext topic