My confession-- Im so dumb lol

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I finally understand what people are talking about when they say "She's a C U next Tuesday" :lol: For the longest time I just assumed people were saying that a C U next Tuesday was someone who was flighty or unreliable! Like, " oh Ill see you next tuesday" then never shows up. I honestly dont understand why I thought that was what it meant. But NOW I get it! lmao! It took me way too long to get this one :lol:

Any time someone would say that to me, I would just nod my head thinking in my head that I knew what that meant. Ha!
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

It took me awhile to catch on to that too.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I just call them a c**t, without all the stupid pretense, hahaha
Smarties
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Not a personal fan of that word at all, or the acronym. I think it's just fine that your mind didnt automatically make that connection.
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Someone had that sn on cafemom and I didn't know what it meant until it was explained in a post, lol
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I don't think too highly of any person, let alone a WOMAN, that uses that word.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Smarties wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 2:53 pm Not a personal fan of that word at all, or the acronym. I think it's just fine that your mind didnt automatically make that connection.
Yeah I dont think I am a fan either. I dont believe I've ever used that word. Ive said other things, but never that one. I have never really thought about why, but its just never caught on with me.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Sassy762 wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 2:55 pm Someone had that sn on cafemom and I didn't know what it meant until it was explained in a post, lol
Oh yeah! Now that you mention it, I vaguely remember a member by that SN. I dont remember much about her though, just the SN. Yeah I never caught on either. :lol: I think I think I only remember because it seemed like a weird SN at the time.
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Never even hear of that term
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Now do you know what it means when someone tells you to FOCUS?

f**k
Off
Cause
UR
Stupid

Now anytime anyone uses the word "focus" even in an innocent context you're going to think of that. You're welcome.
Locked Previous topicNext topic