I’m back to watching my eating

Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I go to the endocrinologist next week & I’m going to sign up for some diabetic management classes.
I can’t keep ignoring my health.

I think I’m ready to start taking care of myself again
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Good luck! 👍 I have only been doing a fair job & am going to hopefully be more active in the nicer weather!

Sun and warmth are motivating.
Yogamom55
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I binged last night and had a sweet red wine.
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Yogamom55 wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 9:02 am I binged last night and had a sweet red wine.
This was a hard weekend full of great tasting, unhealthy food.
But I went to the store and stocked up on the stuff I know I should have.
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

LiveWhatULove wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 8:55 am Good luck! 👍 I have only been doing a fair job & am going to hopefully be more active in the nicer weather!

Sun and warmth are motivating.
If it would only get warm and stay warm. I want to start riding my bike again. That’s my favorite activity
hugs
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Bubbs wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 8:48 am I go to the endocrinologist next week & I’m going to sign up for some diabetic management classes.
I can’t keep ignoring my health.

I think I’m ready to start taking care of myself again
Best of luck to you :)
Yogamom55
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Bubbs wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 9:14 am
Yogamom55 wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 9:02 am I binged last night and had a sweet red wine.
This was a hard weekend full of great tasting, unhealthy food.
But I went to the store and stocked up on the stuff I know I should have.
I stated away from carbs and sugar except for the wine. I did the same thing! I ordered a ton of healthy groceries.
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Good for you.....you got this Bubbs. This crazy weather is infuriating.....one day its nice and warm outside then there is 4 days of cold rainy weather
CotterpinDoozer
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I keep telling myself once our anniversary passes I'll ease back on some stuff. I couldn't eat a lot of things I wanted when I was pregnant because I had gestational diabetes. I haven't gone nuts or anything, but I have definitely eaten more pasta than usual lol.

You can do it!
Deleted User 1333

Unread post

Good luck to you. I took about a month off while I was finishing up this semester at school but I'm ready to get back on the wagon. You can do it!
Locked Previous topicNext topic