With all the Facebook drama posts...

Anonymous 13

Unread post

You are the biggest shit stirrer lmfao! Always in the thick of it then pretending you don't know what is going on.
BionicBunny wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 12:05 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 8:13 am
honeyrder wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 7:15 am
I didn't see anything about that in the group when I got back in there yesterday. (I understand that you might be talking about the historic start of the war rather than this particular battle.)

As for right now...

All the drama is surrounding a chick who has already left that group but SUPPOSEDLY said (in an anonymous suggestion box that they have) that all of the members of the Facebook group are ugly trailer park chicks with ugly husbands and kids who have every kind of condition.

I think the part of that which really upset folks was that children were mentioned. (My credo is "If it don't apply, let it fly".)

Anyway... They all went a little crazy. The admins especially. Looks like it's over now. I'm just going to savor it a little as it dies down. LOL
Wrong Honey, it started here in a post titled She gave my baby a cookie. After she was raked over the coals for being a creepy stalker she came back to fb and started whining about it and making posts about sassy, which I think have now been deleted or hidden.
She rallied her troops and led the charge of her cackling conts back over here invading every post with her false tall tales of concern of about sassy. They invaded several posts bringing up stuff that happened 7-8 YEARS AGO, until a clever anon tricked her into posting her marriage certificate
Then another anon found out that cc was married in April of this year instead of a few years ago like she led everyone to believe. When outed as a liar again and creepy stalker, she and her cackling trio slunked back to fb to make more posts and more whining.
Then a member or two started taking ss's of the antics that cc, blsd and no neck were posting and came back over here, made a few posts and posted the ss's.
I always laugh when people bring old shit up from years ago. I don’t know how many times I have to tell people to just let it go. This is the internet. This isn’t real life. Why in the hell are these women holding onto things said or done so long ago?
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

You are free to think and say what you want but I’m no bigger a shit stirrer than the rest of you.
Anonymous 13 wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 12:17 pm You are the biggest shit stirrer lmfao! Always in the thick of it then pretending you don't know what is going on.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 8:13 am

Wrong Honey, it started here in a post titled She gave my baby a cookie. After she was raked over the coals for being a creepy stalker she came back to fb and started whining about it and making posts about sassy, which I think have now been deleted or hidden.
She rallied her troops and led the charge of her cackling conts back over here invading every post with her false tall tales of concern of about sassy. They invaded several posts bringing up stuff that happened 7-8 YEARS AGO, until a clever anon tricked her into posting her marriage certificate
Then another anon found out that cc was married in April of this year instead of a few years ago like she led everyone to believe. When outed as a liar again and creepy stalker, she and her cackling trio slunked back to fb to make more posts and more whining.
Then a member or two started taking ss's of the antics that cc, blsd and no neck were posting and came back over here, made a few posts and posted the ss's.
I always laugh when people bring old shit up from years ago. I don’t know how many times I have to tell people to just let it go. This is the internet. This isn’t real life. Why in the hell are these women holding onto things said or done so long ago?
Anonymous 8

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 12:25 pm You are free to think and say what you want but I’m no bigger a shit stirrer than the rest of you.
Anonymous 13 wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 12:17 pm You are the biggest shit stirrer lmfao! Always in the thick of it then pretending you don't know what is going on.
Oh you go girl you stir your black kettle full of shit lol.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Just remember who quoted who to stir shit. Lol 😂
The last sentence of your first reply is what really cracks me up. I’m not even a part of the fb group yet I supposedly know what’s going on and ask what’s going on the stir shit. I’m not a part of that group and I didn’t bring it here.

Anonymous 8 wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 12:31 pm
BionicBunny wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 12:25 pm You are free to think and say what you want but I’m no bigger a shit stirrer than the rest of you.

Canadiana
Countess
Countess

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 11:21 pm I can’t help but wonder, why not just leave the group. The more people who leave the less drama and their group will just die or end up with a handful of miserable women gossiping and bitching about the people who left. Lol
Without members they don’t have much of a group. Why stick around when the ship is sinking? Lol
🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Really girl? You want no part of any drama right? You are just here to talk about what's for dinner and all of our hopes and dreams, right? 😂
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Where in this post did I say I didn’t want anything to do with drama. Or that I want to talk about dinner and hopes and dreams. You women need to get over yourselves and get out of my ass. Damn!
Canadiana wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 12:58 pm
BionicBunny wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 11:21 pm I can’t help but wonder, why not just leave the group. The more people who leave the less drama and their group will just die or end up with a handful of miserable women gossiping and bitching about the people who left. Lol
Without members they don’t have much of a group. Why stick around when the ship is sinking? Lol
🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Really girl? You want no part of any drama right? You are just here to talk about what's for dinner and all of our hopes and dreams, right? 😂
Anonymous 8

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 12:41 pm Just remember who quoted who to stir shit. Lol 😂
The last sentence of your first reply is what really cracks me up. I’m not even a part of the fb group yet I supposedly know what’s going on and ask what’s going on the stir shit. I’m not a part of that group and I didn’t bring it here.

Me? If I dont remember it never happened lol.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 8 wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 3:53 pm
BionicBunny wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 12:41 pm Just remember who quoted who to stir shit. Lol 😂

It’s pretty easy to remind yourself just by going back in the replies and see you quoted me to stir the pot.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 6:09 pm
Anonymous 8 wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 3:53 pm

It’s pretty easy to remind yourself just by going back in the replies and see you quoted me to stir the pot.
What do you expect from someone that has a block of swiss for a brain
Locked Previous topicNext topic