With all the Facebook drama posts...

Anonymous 9

Unread post

honeyrder wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 8:36 am
Anonymous 9 wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 8:26 am
honeyrder wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 7:15 am
I didn't see anything about that in the group when I got back in there yesterday. (I understand that you might be talking about the historic start of the war rather than this particular battle.)

As for right now...

All the drama is surrounding a chick who has already left that group but SUPPOSEDLY said (in an anonymous suggestion box that they have) that all of the members of the Facebook group are ugly trailer park chicks with ugly husbands and kids who have every kind of condition.

I think the part of that which really upset folks was that children were mentioned. (My credo is "If it don't apply, let it fly".)

Anyway... They all went a little crazy. The admins especially. Looks like it's over now. I'm just going to savor it a little as it dies down. LOL
Thanks for the run down on Loserville.
You're welcome. LOL

I'm learning now that I missed most of what happened though. If it's not work keeping me from knowing all of the important stuff, it's that dank meme group I'm in on Facebook. :?
I'm glad I miss what happens, I'm just here to watch you fools on Loserville.
honeyrder
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 8:16 am
honeyrder wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 7:23 am
Anonymous 5 wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 7:20 am I don't understand why any of you needed to go to the fb and start shit.
I don't believe that anyone from here went over there to do that. If there were screenshots from here, I didn't see them, at least. It started with screenshots that were brought from there.
Yes there are anon posts made with screenshots from the fb group and brought them here to start shit! Something about that Sassy chick idk
And those posts are probably locked or deleted?
honeyrder
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Anonymous 9 wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 8:37 am
honeyrder wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 8:36 am

You're welcome. LOL

I'm learning now that I missed most of what happened though. If it's not work keeping me from knowing all of the important stuff, it's that dank meme group I'm in on Facebook. :?
I'm glad I miss what happens, I'm just here to watch you fools on Loserville.
:lol:
Anonymous 1

Unread post

honeyrder wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 8:31 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 8:13 am
I didn't see anything about that in the group when I got back in there yesterday. (I understand that you might be talking about the historic start of the war rather than this particular battle.)

As for right now...

All the drama is surrounding a chick who has already left that group but SUPPOSEDLY said (in an anonymous suggestion box that they have) that all of the members of the Facebook group are ugly trailer park chicks with ugly husbands and kids who have every kind of condition.

I think the part of that which really upset folks was that children were mentioned. (My credo is "If it don't apply, let it fly".)

Anyway... They all went a little crazy. The admins especially. Looks like it's over now. I'm just going to savor it a little as it dies down. LOL
Wrong Honey, it started here in a post titled She gave my baby a cookie. After she was raked over the coals for being a creepy stalker she came back to fb and started whining about it and making posts about sassy, which I think have now been deleted or hidden.
She rallied her troops and led the charge of her cackling conts back over here invading every post with her false tall tales of concern of about sassy. They invaded several posts bringing up stuff that happened 7-8 YEARS AGO, until a clever anon tricked her into posting her marriage certificate
Then another anon found out that cc was married in April of this year instead of a few years ago like she led everyone to believe. When outed as a liar again and creepy stalker, she and her cackling trio slunked back to fb to make more posts and more whining.
Then a member or two started taking ss's of the antics that cc, blsd and no neck were posting and came back over here, made a few posts and posted the ss's.
After reading all of what you posted, I don't even know how we're talking about the same events. I saw a little bit of back and forth about the sassy stuff in the post about the woman on Facebook but figured it was ages old shit from cafemom being brought up like people always do.
You're saying that the woman who made the anonymous suggestion box comments was also in here posting about cookies?
I have no idea who made the cookie post or the subsequent spin off posts. In the cookie post that's where cc said she called the nypd to do a welfare check on sassy after hurricane sandy hit ny. Sassy said she was a liar and that they werent friends then. That's where this ALL of started and it snowballed from there.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=17440&start=60
If cc hadnt mentioned sassy and how creepy cc acted back then I don't think any of this would have happened. CC also said on fb that she intentionally started this.
Rebeccaraev2
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 11:41 pm
CC started it by saying that she called the police to do a welfare check on Sassy after Sandy hit NY. Sassy said she was lying because they were not friends in 2012 and had stopped being friend in 2010 or 2011.

As for right now...

For someone with a such a strong opinion, you sure are in "loserville" a lot and manage to find every drama post to state your opinion. Birds of a feather and all that.
honeyrder
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 8:39 am
honeyrder wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 8:31 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 8:13 am

Wrong Honey, it started here in a post titled She gave my baby a cookie. After she was raked over the coals for being a creepy stalker she came back to fb and started whining about it and making posts about sassy, which I think have now been deleted or hidden.
She rallied her troops and led the charge of her cackling conts back over here invading every post with her false tall tales of concern of about sassy. They invaded several posts bringing up stuff that happened 7-8 YEARS AGO, until a clever anon tricked her into posting her marriage certificate
Then another anon found out that cc was married in April of this year instead of a few years ago like she led everyone to believe. When outed as a liar again and creepy stalker, she and her cackling trio slunked back to fb to make more posts and more whining.
Then a member or two started taking ss's of the antics that cc, blsd and no neck were posting and came back over here, made a few posts and posted the ss's.
After reading all of what you posted, I don't even know how we're talking about the same events. I saw a little bit of back and forth about the sassy stuff in the post about the woman on Facebook but figured it was ages old shit from cafemom being brought up like people always do.
You're saying that the woman who made the anonymous suggestion box comments was also in here posting about cookies?
I have no idea who made the cookie post or the subsequent spin off posts. In the cookie post that's where cc said she called the nypd to do a welfare check on sassy after hurricane sandy hit ny. Sassy said she was a liar and that they werent friends then. That's where this ALL of started and it snowballed from there.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=17440&start=60
If cc hadnt mentioned sassy and how creepy cc acted back then I don't think any of this would have happened. CC also said on fb that she intentionally started this.
It's weird. It looks like it's the anon who's talking about being married and posting a marriage license and Carter's cutie is quoting her.
Maybe that's the result of cutting quote trees?
Thank you for the link though.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Rebeccaraev2 wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 8:41 am

As for right now...

For someone with a such a strong opinion, you sure are in "loserville" a lot and manage to find every drama post to state your opinion. Birds of a feather and all that.
She(loserville fan) obviously needs and wants attention. Any kind.
If people would just quit giving it to her, this bullshit would stop.💁‍♀️
Anonymous 9

Unread post

As for right now...

I'm sure those of you that quote me to say some stupid shit about my opinion ,are the ones who live in Loserville. You can't bother me with your words,I dont live through this shit ,so nope I dont care what your opinion is. Sorry.
Anonymous 9

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 8:47 am

She(loserville fan) obviously needs and wants attention. Any kind.
If people would just quit giving it to her, this bullshit would stop.💁‍♀️
Yep,you got me,I'm not all involved in the drama except for watching Loserville but I need attention...

Should have taken your own advice, hypocrite.
honeyrder
Countess
Countess

Unread post

I think it's really funny that the term "Loserville" is having an effect on people.
Locked Previous topicNext topic