With all the Facebook drama posts...

Anonymous 5

Unread post

I don't understand why any of you needed to go to the fb and start shit.
honeyrder
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 7:20 am I don't understand why any of you needed to go to the fb and start shit.
I don't believe that anyone from here went over there to do that. If there were screenshots from here, I didn't see them, at least. It started with screenshots that were brought from there.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 7:20 am
carterscutie85 wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 4:05 am
BionicBunny wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 11:45 pm

I’m not sure who CC is but maybe she needs to leave for awhile so things calm down

I'm not going anywhere. Y'all can run off Red but you aren't running me off. I'm way too stubborn for that.
Yeah, that's what they all say right before their personal information get out (for what everyone reason) and these bitches start to hunt you down like a rabbit Dog

As I've been saying, anyone who was/is in my FB group already had that info.

And what, are people gonna show up at my door? I'm more concerned with the actual citizens of this city showing up than a Mom from MC lol.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

carterscutie85 wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 7:27 am

I'm not going anywhere. Y'all can run off Red but you aren't running me off. I'm way too stubborn for that.
Yeah, that's what they all say right before their personal information get out (for what everyone reason) and these bitches start to hunt you down like a rabbit Dog

And what, are people gonna show up at my door? I'm more concerned with the actual citizens of this city showing up than a Mom from MC lol.
You were worried enough that you went and whined so that we wouldn't be able to show screen shots of your lies and bullshit anymore. That will never change the fact that you're a liar with a creepy perv of a boyfriend.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

honeyrder wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 7:23 am
Anonymous 5 wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 7:20 am I don't understand why any of you needed to go to the fb and start shit.
I don't believe that anyone from here went over there to do that. If there were screenshots from here, I didn't see them, at least. It started with screenshots that were brought from there.
The only person that posted screen shots from here was one of the admins from Carter's group.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 11:45 pm

I’m not sure who CC is but maybe she needs to leave for awhile so things calm down

Like this?
Attachments
JQyhX.jpg
honeyrder
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 7:39 am
honeyrder wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 7:23 am
The only person that posted screen shots from here was one of the admins from Carter's group.
I didn't see any but I was following this over here more than over there.
honeyrder
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 7:40 am

Like this?
Yes!
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 7:37 am
carterscutie85 wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 7:27 am

You were worried enough that you went and whined so that we wouldn't be able to show screen shots of your lies and bullshit anymore. That will never change the fact that you're a liar with a creepy perv of a boyfriend.

I didn't whine. Skips and I talked on Facebook and came to that agreement. I didn't message her first. She messaged me and we talked about some things and that was one thing we decided which is that people here won't post SS and I won't allow people in my group to post SS there. You can ask Skip if you want to call me a liar but that's how it happened.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 7:40 am

Like this?

HOLY SHIT THAT'S MY DOG!

Jk lol.
Locked Previous topicNext topic