Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 8 wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 7:35 pm Image
Ewww
Oliviasmom72
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Well you shouldn’t have ignored it for this long. She’s very obese and obviously has a unhealthy relationship with food and eats a lot of junk combined with jack of activity.

I would talk to her dr ASAP to rule out a medical condition. She is at risk though if all sorts of stuff.

Then she needs to eat healthy and get active.

I don’t know how you have waited so long. She’s been obese for a while it sounds like.

Get her on a scale. Stop buying junk. It’s going to be very difficult to reverse this. For her to get this big she has to eat junk all day and get zero excercise.
Yogamom55
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

You sound like you're making excuses. That's probably where she's getting the behavior.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Oliviasmom72 wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 7:58 pm Well you shouldn’t have ignored it for this long. She’s very obese and obviously has a unhealthy relationship with food and eats a lot of junk combined with jack of activity.

I would talk to her dr ASAP to rule out a medical condition. She is at risk though if all sorts of stuff.

I don’t know how you have waited so long. She’s been obese for a while it sounds like.
I know, but for some reason I always thought that eventually it would clear up on its own. Always easy to see the right option in retrospect...
She was at the doctors not long ago and he didn't seem to think that any medical condition was to blame. Iirc she had blood work done a year ago and I think they tested? I can't remember.
She's pretty much always been heavy ever since she was a toddler. She just never lost that baby weight I guess.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Yogamom55 wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 7:59 pm You sound like you're making excuses. That's probably where she's getting the behavior.
Do you think so? I'm not meaning to make excuses. Responsibility is definitely something I'm bad with... I must accept that I'm mostly to blame for this situation.
Yogamom55
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 8:01 pm
Oliviasmom72 wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 7:58 pm Well you shouldn’t have ignored it for this long. She’s very obese and obviously has a unhealthy relationship with food and eats a lot of junk combined with jack of activity.

I know, but for some reason I always thought that eventually it would clear up on its own. Always easy to see the right option in retrospect...
She was at the doctors not long ago and he didn't seem to think that any medical condition was to blame. Iirc she had blood work done a year ago and I think they tested? I can't remember.
She's pretty much always been heavy ever since she was a toddler. She just never lost that baby weight I guess.
It's way past baby fat. You are being an enabler.
Yogamom55
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 8:03 pm
Yogamom55 wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 7:59 pm You sound like you're making excuses. That's probably where she's getting the behavior.
Do you think so? I'm not meaning to make excuses. Responsibility is definitely something I'm bad with... I must accept that I'm mostly to blame for this situation.
That's not what I said.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Yogamom55 wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 8:03 pm

Well that's what I'm trying to sort out... stopping enabling her unhealthy habits so she can lose some weight.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Yogamom55 wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 8:06 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 8:03 pm
That's not what I said.
For what am I making excuses, then?
Yogamom55
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 8:06 pm
Yogamom55 wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 8:03 pm

Well that's what I'm trying to sort out... stopping enabling her unhealthy habits so she can lose some weight.
Make her start walking with you. Get healthier together, you know?
Locked Previous topicNext topic