HOLY SHIT MONKIES

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Spookly wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:58 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:56 pm
QuantumNursing wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:38 pm

You have the power of Google in your own hand. I said yuck because you used this forum to spam the group so you can get paid. How many people have you advertised to today? All of your friends and family?
There's another member with their etsy link in their signature.
I don't guess it's against TOS.
It would suck if everyone started pushing their stuff in here.
Ehhh I think it might be from what I remember when this site was first created. (I could be mixing it up with cafemom's old TOS too tho)

However, I dont' necessarily consider what I did spamming, because it relates to the first topic and I'm not shoving it down multiple throats and it wasn't the focus point of the thread. QuantumNutsack just wanted to show off her snarkmode a little.
Namecalling huh?
Classy.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

QuantumNursing wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:29 pm
Spookly wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:27 pm btw, just in case yall decide to join uber or ubereats...use this code...you know you want to ;)

Code: Select all

v7pjd7m4ue 
Did uber turn into a MLM......Why are you recruiting for them?
I don't consider uber a MLM, even if they give a one-time bonus for recruiting new drivers, but that's it, drivers do not rely on other's sales/drives to support a pyramid like structure.
Spookly
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:09 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:56 pm
There's another member with their etsy link in their signature.
I don't guess it's against TOS.
It would suck if everyone started pushing their stuff in here.
Ehhh I think it might be from what I remember when this site was first created. (I could be mixing it up with cafemom's old TOS too tho)

However, I dont' necessarily consider what I did spamming, because it relates to the first topic and I'm not shoving it down multiple throats and it wasn't the focus point of the thread. QuantumNutsack just wanted to show off her snarkmode a little.
Namecalling huh?
Classy.
Can't take it?
Pathetic.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Spookly wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:11 pm

Namecalling huh?
Classy.
Can't take it?
Pathetic.
Take what?
You didnt call me a derogatory name.
My SN doesn't start with Q.
lmao😂
Spookly
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

LiveWhatULove wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:10 pm
QuantumNursing wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:29 pm
Spookly wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:27 pm btw, just in case yall decide to join uber or ubereats...use this code...you know you want to ;)

Code: Select all

v7pjd7m4ue 
Did uber turn into a MLM......Why are you recruiting for them?
I don't consider uber a MLM, even if they give a one-time bonus for recruiting new drivers, but that's it, drivers do not rely on other's sales/drives to support a pyramid like structure.
LOL I donno where in the hell she got so confused that she thinks they've turned into pyramid scheming over a sign-up bonus, most businesses do that nowadays!

Spookly
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:13 pm
Spookly wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:11 pm

Namecalling huh?
Classy.
Can't take it?
Pathetic.
Take what?
You didnt call me a derogatory name.
My SN doesn't start with Q.
lmao😂
Me name-calling of course, LOL. You seemed to have taken offense to something that literally had no ricochet to you whatsoever.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Sweet! Maybe you can put the bonus toward your GED!
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Spookly wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:34 pm
QuantumNursing wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:32 pm
Spookly wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:31 pm
Whats MLM? And because I get a slice of that for every new driver that signs up with my code.

Yuck.....just yuck
Lol, whats with the bitchiness? Also not gonna explain what MLM is??? you the one who brought it up.
You really don’t know what MLM is? 🤣
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
Spookly
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:15 pm Sweet! Maybe you can put the bonus toward your GED!
Spookly
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:15 pm Sweet! Maybe you can put the bonus toward your GED!
Locked Previous topicNext topic