How long is meat and cheese and mayo allowed to sit out without refrigeration at a restaurant?

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I used the subway app to order my food ahead of time and an hour before it was supposed to be ready I got an email telling me it was ready. I’m at work, I couldn’t leave to go get it right then so when I got to the store on my lunch break I saw it sitting on the counter along with my water. The drink wasn’t cold and neither was my sandwich condiments that should be cold like the mayo.

Mildly irritated but won’t be ordering my food ahead of time any longer.
Nvl0707
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I would have had them remake it.
mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Yeah, they'd be remaking it.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

2 hours max
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Nvl0707 wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 12:23 pm I would have had them remake it.
If I had the time I would have. There was a line 5 deep and only two people working. I only have a 30 min lunch and it took me 10 just to get there.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 12:30 pm2 hours max
That makes me feel a bit better then.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Did you put a pickup time on your order?
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I would have them remake it just for the luncheon meat.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Mayo can actually stay in the pantry after being opened, not that I would recommend it. The meat and cheese should be fine as well. How many parties have you been too with a meat and cheese tray sitting on the table during the party? But still, I'd call the franchise owner and complain. You can also complain to the health department. They should have put your sandwich in the fridge for you.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 1:23 pm Did you put a pickup time on your order?
Yes, I said I wanted it ready at 11:25 and at 10:33 I got an email staring it was ready for me.
Locked Previous topicNext topic