Why is my dog doing this all of a sudden?

Anonymous 2

Unread post

Because she's a bitch. Image

Sorry, couldn't resist. I don't know much about dogs, though, so I can't be of much help.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:50 am Because she's a bitch. Image

Sorry, couldn't resist. I don't know much about dogs, though, so I can't be of much help.
I swear I feel like she's doing it just to f**k with him lol. He was afraid to go near her. He just looked at me like Mom? Lol.
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

He did something that she feels she needs to put him in his place.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I would make her eat last to redefine that I am the alpha and will decide when everyone eats.
Maggie
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I don’t know, but I would feed that one particular dog away from her. My girl dog has mood swings and will do that to our boy dog. I put her outside and feed him. After a few days she realized I’m not going to put up with it and stops.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

I'd be feeding her last and in her crate. I wouldn't tolerate that shit for one minute.
Spookly
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:50 am Because she's a bitch. Image

Smarties
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I've trained mine to not eat until I say "eat it." She has to sit while I put it in the bowl and wait until she hears that from me. When I had two dogs both had to do that. That food is MY food that I'm letting them have.

My pup is more food aggressive if other dogs are around though as she's gotten older. Maybe age has something to do with it.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

For the same reason dogs do this:
Locked Previous topicNext topic