Beacause you people dont want to vaccinate your kids

jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Msprekteacher wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:44 pm Ah see that is where the argument also gets grey. One has to be exposed to a carrier of the disease-so it is obviously from
Someone who carries it—it could be an unvaccinated child OR a vaccinated child who visited a country where vaccination is t prevelant. To suggest that it’s only a US unvaccinated child who suddenly caused the siege is ridiculous.

Also for clarity mine are vaccinated against measles.
jas wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:07 pm
Msprekteacher wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:04 pm While herd immunity does exist vaccinated kids can get measles just as an unvaccinated child can. So you do what you feel is best for your kid—bottle feed or breast feed, circumcise or don’t, vaccinate or don’t. Just so long as at the end of the day you feel as a parent that you did what was right for YOUR child. Tell ya what, I will do the same!

And who are these vaccinated kids getting measles from?
I don't think I was suggesting that.
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:02 pm Did anyone see the law and order SVU episode where the unvax kid got the measles they went to Central Park and he infected a baby who was too young to get the mmr vaccine. The baby died. The unvax kid lived.

A baby had to die because a parent didn't want to vax her kid. All she thought about was HER CHILD! And what SHE WANTED. f**k everyone else health safety and well being. Because of her selfishness a BABY HAD TO DIE!

It's a fictional TV show.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:28 pm
Anonymous 7 wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:02 pm Did anyone see the law and order SVU episode where the unvax kid got the measles they went to Central Park and he infected a baby who was too young to get the mmr vaccine. The baby died. The unvax kid lived.

A baby had to die because a parent didn't want to vax her kid. All she thought about was HER CHILD! And what SHE WANTED. f**k everyone else health safety and well being. Because of her selfishness a BABY HAD TO DIE!
I cant believe you're this upset over a TV show. You realize that's not real right?
But it could be real. That is what upsets me.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:32 pm
Anonymous 5 wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:28 pm

I cant believe you're this upset over a TV show. You realize that's not real right?
But it could be real. That is what upsets me.
Do you get this upset over everything on TV that could happen? Or do you pick and choose what suits your beliefs?
Anonymous 9

Unread post

I keep reading the articles and not one has mentioned if the person with the disease is vaccinated or not.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 9 wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:47 pm I keep reading the articles and not one has mentioned if the person with the disease is vaccinated or not.
I think the unvaccinated are at risk. Although I found out today I was vaccinated in 1967 lol. Found my old records. If there were mutations you'd think I'd be covered in red spots.
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 9 wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:47 pm I keep reading the articles and not one has mentioned if the person with the disease is vaccinated or not.
Here is some info:

http://rocklandgov.com/departments/heal ... formation/
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

This is what parents are looking at which gives them pause about vaccines. There are more deaths attributed to the vaccine than the actual disease. So, you can see where some people want to err on the side of caution.

As of November 30, 2018, there have been more than 93,179 reports of measles vaccine reactions, hospitalizations, injuries and deaths following measles vaccinations made to the federal Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS), including 459 related deaths, 6,936 hospitalizations, and 1,748 related disabilities. Over 50% of those adverse

VS

“In 2018, 349 individual cases of measles were confirmed in 26 states and the District of Columbia

I couldn't find any actual deaths related to the actual measles.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

jas wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:46 pm
Msprekteacher wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:44 pm Ah see that is where the argument also gets grey. One has to be exposed to a carrier of the disease-so it is obviously from
Someone who carries it—it could be an unvaccinated child OR a vaccinated child who visited a country where vaccination is t prevelant. To suggest that it’s only a US unvaccinated child who suddenly caused the siege is ridiculous.

jas wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:07 pm

And who are these vaccinated kids getting measles from?
I was reading something about the outbreak in N.Y.
It's mainly in the Jewish community and they're attributing it to children bringing it back from Israel where there's supposed to be rampant measels running around now.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:49 am
jas wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:46 pm

I was reading something about the outbreak in N.Y.
It's mainly in the Jewish community and they're attributing it to children bringing it back from Israel where there's supposed to be rampant measels running around now.
World travel will eventually kill everyone
Locked Previous topicNext topic