Is this too childish for a girl turning 11?

lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Dd has a birthday party to attend on Sat. and I'm trying to get a gift other than a gift card. I've asked my dd about the girl and she doesn't really tell me anything helpful, lol. I'm looking at one of these,, some gel pens and a Mad Libs or two...
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

IMO there is no age limit on a diary. I regularly wrote in a diary all through high school and still journal to this day on occasion.
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Traci_Momof2 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:40 pm IMO there is no age limit on a diary. I regularly wrote in a diary all through high school and still journal to this day on occasion.
Oh, I agree, I was just wondering if this one in particular would be fun or too childish. Like, would I be better off just getting a cute, plain one.
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Lunarprancer wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:41 pm
Traci_Momof2 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:40 pm IMO there is no age limit on a diary. I regularly wrote in a diary all through high school and still journal to this day on occasion.
Oh, I agree, I was just wondering if this one in particular would be fun or too childish. Like, would I be better off just getting a cute, plain one.
No, I imagine an 11yo would still have fun with that.
cellomom26
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I think it looks great.

Very original gift idea.
RedBottoms

Unread post

I would do money or gift card. My boys are 11 and they don't typically want things like that. They like to pick out their own things already
Anonymous 1

Unread post

My DD is 11 and she would like those and everything you mentioned.
Lunarprancer wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:38 pm

Dd has a birthday party to attend on Sat. and I'm trying to get a gift other than a gift card. I've asked my dd about the girl and she doesn't really tell me anything helpful, lol. I'm looking at one of these,, some gel pens and a Mad Libs or two...
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

No, most girls like writing in a diary. All of my girls and granddaughters have them and write in them daily.
Deleted User 638

Unread post

Either of those would be great gifts for that age.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

No. An 11 year old is still young.
Locked Previous topicNext topic