Would you wonder why?

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I have this friend in my life that constantly takes pics with others and selfies and posts on lots of different social media. But when we are hanging out she never takes pics of us together. Would you wonder why or would it not even bother you?
CandTmom
Regent
Regent

Unread post

FFS
Anonymous 2

Unread post

She's most definitely trying to convince someone (or herself) that she has more friends and/or more of a social life than what she truly has.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

You could look at it one of 2 ways.
A) You're ugly/frumpy/unattractive/don't wear makeup/etc and she's embarrassed to be seen with you or
B) When she hangs out with you it's because she cares about your friendship and all the "friends" she posts pics with on social media aren't real friends and it's just the image she is portraying. You are a true friend and she likes to keep her private life and true friends private from her "Followers".
Anonymous 1

Unread post

I know it’s neither of those. I am not ugly and I wear makeup when we go out. We go to concerts and other places. She has other friends that are also her true friends and they go fun places too. But it’s “documented” on social media of their fun nights but not our fun nights together. I just find it odd.

quote=Baconqueen13 post_id=352202 time=1553815280 user_id=64]
You could look at it one of 2 ways.
A) You're ugly/frumpy/unattractive/don't wear makeup/etc and she's embarrassed to be seen with you or
B) When she hangs out with you it's because she cares about your friendship and all the "friends" she posts pics with on social media aren't real friends and it's just the image she is portraying. You are a true friend and she likes to keep her private life and true friends private from her "Followers".
[/quote]
Anonymous 1

Unread post

She truly has a fun social life so she doesn’t have to convince anyone. She goes to fun places a lot with other friends and with me when I can get a sitter. She “documents” her fun times with other friends but not with me.
Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:20 pm She's most definitely trying to convince someone (or herself) that she has more friends and/or more of a social life than what she truly has.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

OR....It could be that original poster is DROP DEAD GORGEOUS and her friend doesn't want to be standing next to her in a pic because her FRIEND is ugly/frumpy/unattractive/doesn't wear makeup, etc.,
Baconqueen13 wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:21 pm You could look at it one of 2 ways.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

So it wouldn’t cross your mind then?
CandTmom wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:19 pmFFS
Anonymous 3

Unread post

You're secret friends. She's embarrassed of you for whatever reason.
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Who cares? Enjoy your time with your friend and don't worry about anything else.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Locked Previous topicNext topic