Found this on reddit would you consider op to be the asshole/bad parent?

Anonymous 1

Unread post

RedBottoms

Unread post

I would not make it that easy for my teens to f**k. I know they may do it anyway but they are going to have to be sneakier. But I am also giving them condoms and telling them to use them if they do have S*x.

I would not like being told what to do in my own house though by another parent. I would tell them if they need to control their DD then she needs to stay at her house. I can't/won't promise to watch my teens like a hawk. I might need to go to the grocery store or something.

I get they don't want their teen girl to get knocked up but then put her on BCP and get her an IUD or a depo shot and then you don't have to worry as much
Smarties
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

She's not respectful of the other parents and she lied to them. It doesn't matter if she thinks they're too strict. She's wrong.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

They should have been honest with the girl's parents. They don't have to agree to those rules in their home (I wouldn't agree to them myself), but the girl's parents have the right to know that their rules won't be enforced, before they decide if they want her to go over there or not.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:15 am I would not make it that easy for my teens to f**k. I know they may do it anyway but they are going to have to be sneakier. But I am also giving them condoms and telling them to use them if they do have S*x.

I would not like being told what to do in my own house though by another parent. I would tell them if they need to control their DD then she needs to stay at her house. I can't/won't promise to watch my teens like a hawk. I might need to go to the grocery store or something.

I get they don't want their teen girl to get knocked up but then put her on BCP and get her an IUD or a depo shot and then you don't have to worry as much
My problem with the op is she lied to the parents. No, she doesn’t have to follow their rules at her own home but she told them one thing knowing full well she was lying AND even found someone to cover for her.

She should have told the parents no, that she didn’t plan to monitor the kids and that she and her husband planned to leave so that they parents of the girl could decide what they wanted for their daughter.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

She is a bad parent and why i don't let my son go to his girlfriend house.
mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Smarties wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:17 am She's not respectful of the other parents and she lied to them. It doesn't matter if she thinks they're too strict. She's wrong.
What she said.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

She lied. Another parent called before hand to make sure they were on the same page BEFORE sending their daughter. Plenty of opportunity to say THEN that she didn't give a shit if her son fucked their daughter and that they would have the entire house to themselves.
It's deceiving and she should feel guilty. All respect lost for that twat.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I agree with the others. She shouldn't have lied.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

That is a lousy thing to do. They're not in their 20s. These are 16 year old children. The girls mother SPECIFICALLY called to make sure that they'd be monitored. That's what parents are supposed to do...keep track of their children's actions.

The boys parents are showing a massive amount of immaturity. Oooh...such rebels. They're reminding me of kids that sneak out on their parents in high school. Idiots.

Yeah it'll be really funny for the girl's parents when their daughter is knocked up at 16. Look who's left holding the bag. The boy's parents don't care...he'll just skip off on his merry way. Maybe he'll participate...maybe he won't. Who knows? He has options. She's stuck having to deal with a pregnancy and all of the ramifications that go with that.

THAT'S why the girl's parents are careful. They've got the bulk of the risk here if they're sexually active. The boys parents are shitty people.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Locked Previous topicNext topic