Going Back to School

AubreeGrace17
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Today I am heading over to my local community college to get all registered for my fall classes. I'm a bit nervous since I have been out of college for a few years. I decided to get my ADN now that things have calmed down. I went to this school previously for my associates in business management, but I still have butterflies.
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Good for you!
Ol--akasha--lo
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

I'm ready to start fall semester. It's going to be a tough one. When I started 4 years ago at a community college, I never thought I'd be where I'm at now.
Have fun registering for classes :)
AubreeGrace17
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Lunarprancer wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:40 am Good for you!
Thank you!
AubreeGrace17
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Ol--akasha--lo wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:19 am I'm ready to start fall semester. It's going to be a tough one. When I started 4 years ago at a community college, I never thought I'd be where I'm at now.
Have fun registering for classes :)
I'm anxious to get started as well. It's about time I put some focus into my passion. I enjoy my job and like working from home but it isn't for me long term. Good luck this fall!
CreamTop
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

That’s great 😃
i rise.....
Deleted User 203

Unread post

Congrats and best wishes!! :)

I start back on July 2nd. For me, it's certification and a diploma I'll eventually earn in medical billing and coding.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Yay you!!!!!

Im thinking about taking a few classes so I can keep an eye on my daughter.
LuluJa
Countess
Countess

Unread post

AubreeGrace17 wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:38 am Today I am heading over to my local community college to get all registered for my fall classes. I'm a bit nervous since I have been out of college for a few years. I decided to get my ADN now that things have calmed down. I went to this school previously for my associates in business management, but I still have butterflies.
Yaaay! Good for you. You will do great! And don’t stop there, keep pushing for higher and higher.
madfoodie
Sparkles the Elf
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I'm going this fall for my second degree. I need something with more stable hours. I'll be going to cc then transferring to 4 year.
i want candy!
Locked Previous topicNext topic