Wtf seriously

Anonymous 1

https://www.bolde.com/guys-turned-girlf ... aign=mhapm

Oh and my dh has never seen me poop and it has been 20 years and the only time i have farted in front of dh was when i was pregnancy and asleep.
QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:01 pm https://www.bolde.com/guys-turned-girlf ... aign=mhapm

Oh and my dh has never seen me poop and it has been 20 years and the only time i have farted in front of dh was when i was pregnancy and asleep.
My husband has seen me poop when I was giving birth several times. He has seen me wet my pants. In other words he has seen me at my best and my worst..
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Mine watched me give birth. Don't think there's anything off limits now lol.
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Makes sense actually. It’s probably not so much the act itself that’s the turn on but the implied mindset behind it. Such as being comfortable enough with oneself, ones body, and the relationship. Many women were raised that it’s impolite, but most men were raised that it’s just a natural bodily function and not a big deal. Self confidence, comfortable with oneself are big turn ons for a lot of people.
Danesmommy1
Duchess
Duchess

My DH has literally changed my diapers while I was deathly ill and bedridden. 💁
She is too fond of books and it has turned her brain.
CandTmom
Regent
Regent

I think farting in front of people is rude and gross.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Hubby saw me pee,
poop, fart, and burp. He watched me give birth.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Anonymous 2

I draw the line at pooping. As for farting well... my house is small and I'm not making the effort to try to find a place alone to let it go. Plus we travel a lot and I'm not making a special stop just for that. Or climbing out of a tent. So be it.
I will leave the room in public though. I have to deal with my husband's farting which is far more frequent and smelly than mine.
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

DH is turned on by my peeing. He's a creeper when it comes to that. I'll admit it. Strange but whatever. I'll engage him on occasion.

Farting and pooping? Nah. That's something in the 25 years we've been together that we keep private if possible.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

KendallsMom wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:37 am DH is turned on by my peeing. He's a creeper when it comes to that. I'll admit it. Strange but whatever. I'll engage him on occasion.

Farting and pooping? Nah. That's something in the 25 years we've been together that we keep private if possible.
What is that with men and their interest in us peeing? Too funny!
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Locked Previous topicNext topic