Countess
Countess

Unread post

And I thought I had problems.
WickedLauraBelle
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

agander2017 wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:35 am Good grief... that's a messed up situation. I have to ask, have you ever known your SS to lie about anything? Do you think he can be trusted?

I don't know who to believe in this scenario. Good luck though.
This. Wow. I'm at a loss
We’re all stories in the end. Make it a good one.
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

MistressMonster wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:30 am This right here. All kinds of messed up.
Danesmommy1 wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:37 pm Obviously everyone needs therapy, but aside from that I'm not sure. It's clearly a fucked up case of Hillbilly He said, She said. Y'all might never know what really happened.
Agree
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Wow. It’s a messed up situation all around. Chances are, you’ll never really know the truth. It’s he said/she said and let’s be honest here, many false accusations are making the news by women who had consensual S*x and later regretted it. I don’t doubt girls all over the world are following the example.
I’m guessing family therapy is in order, it seems the dynamics were screwy for a while before that happened. And it hasn’t helped that the situation wasn’t addressed in a timely matter, who knows what’s been brewing in both of them since: guilt, resentment, doubt. It needs to be addressed and resolved.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:47 am
Valentina327 wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:15 am
Victoriousmom wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:37 am

I hear stuck up pussies.
LMAO ... Yes, how very stuck up and p**sy like to believe that you should not intermingle with your family.
Molestation from family members happens in the richest and poorest of families from all different background. It is not a redneck or hillbilly thing.
Your point is very valid and not what I'm referring to at all. Everyone knows that abuse crosses all barriers. It's the consensual part that my comment speaks to.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:36 pm
Olioxenfree wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:47 am
Valentina327 wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:15 am

LMAO ... Yes, how very stuck up and p**sy like to believe that you should not intermingle with your family.
Molestation from family members happens in the richest and poorest of families from all different background. It is not a redneck or hillbilly thing.
Your point is very valid and not what I'm referring to at all. Everyone knows that abuse crosses all barriers. It's the consensual part that my comment speaks to.
That again, is something that happens in familes of all socioeconomic backgrounds. And in this case there is a large possibility that it wasn't consensual.
BlessedMommie88
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Honestly it’s sounds like SS hasn’t changed his story and if he isn’t known to lie I would be prone to believe him. SD seemed to keep changing her story and you stated lied a lot. She seems to have a lot of issues. Maybe family counseling would help as well.
Maggie
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

So SD is a lying aggressor but you fear your SS?

Unread post

Maggie wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:25 pm So SD is a lying aggressor but you fear your SS?
I thought I made it pretty clear that while I don't know who to believe or what to do, I lean more towards believing my step son. That said, I have two other young daughters who live here. Any parent who wouldn't be concerned that he did possibly rape her and could potentially do the same thing to their other children is either crazy or stupid.

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:33 am Wow. It’s a messed up situation all around. Chances are, you’ll never really know the truth. It’s he said/she said and let’s be honest here, many false accusations are making the news by women who had consensual S*x and later regretted it. I don’t doubt girls all over the world are following the example.
I’m guessing family therapy is in order, it seems the dynamics were screwy for a while before that happened. And it hasn’t helped that the situation wasn’t addressed in a timely matter, who knows what’s been brewing in both of them since: guilt, resentment, doubt. It needs to be addressed and resolved.
Yes. And they've spent time together- not alone- since this happened. She actually called my husband and asked for SS's new phone number. She asks to see him. She texts him. If she were fearful of him, would she do that? I don't know, the whole thing is awful and I wish it weren't true. I wish I could go back to that night and do something different, change the whole series of events.
Locked Previous topicNext topic