I'm sick of my family assuming crap!! How do I get them to back off?

hockeymom87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

MrsDavidB wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:33 am
hockeymom87 wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:22 pm
MrsDavidB wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:38 pm
Why did you delete your first reply in this post?
I just searched her name and found this. Lol0D2D18A3-3AEC-469A-A08E-C3CEC3E9DFD2.png
What a fraud! LOL
Trolls don’t even try anymore
mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

This shit is funny as f**k! Most entertainment this place has seen in a long while.
thunderkiss65
Regent
Regent

Unread post

There is nothing you can do. This is what I tell anyone, including my kids, and when you learn to realize this and live with the fact you will learn to be in a much happier and peaceful place in life.

You CAN'T control the things that other people do or say, the only thing you can control is how YOU react to them and what YOU allow to get under your skin. They will say whatever they want to believe regardless of how much you fight. Sometimes people want the juicy gossip because it's much more entertaining to them than the truth. As annoying as it is, you just have to let them believe what they want, and live your own life ignoring them. If you dont and you spend your time combatting something that they want to believe, you will live a very stressful and infuriating existence because you can not control others. Just ignore it. If someone asks you personally, say your piece and move on. If they are decent people, they will take your word for it until they have proof otherwise, if they dont then you know the kind of people they are and there should be no room for them in your life anyhow.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

My oldest has dimples just like my ex SIL.
Nobody else in the family has dimples.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

hockeymom87 wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:20 pm
Mystical Raven wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:14 pm
MistressMonster wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:27 pm

Her story has changed again. Read the how to tell my daughter thread.
I'm not really Star Glitter LOL I had read her posts stating about the Uncle/daddy drama. Does she never get on here anymore? I would like an update!
Yet you admitted you were58E040D2-DFF1-4561-8E96-D70121B718BE.png
BOOM goes the cannon...
Lotus
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Oh I would shut that shite down. Obviously, you are not amused. Sometimes you have to use your outside voice inside when they can't hear you any other way. lol.
Locked Previous topicNext topic