Do you disturb a quiet baby?

piratemoo
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Leave the happy baby alone! If he was quiet for too long, I'd check in on him to make sure he was OK. Maybe come by and do a hello smile.
BlueberryMuffin
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

piratemoo wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:14 pm Leave the happy baby alone! If he was quiet for too long, I'd check in on him to make sure he was OK. Maybe come by and do a hello smile.
Okay. Just wondered if I was wrong.

Parents of said 4 month old want him picked up the second he wakes up. I’ve never disturbed a happy baby unless needed to.

Kiddo was happily babbling to himself while I watched on the monitor downstairs. Dad came in to the kitchen and asked me to go get him since he was awake.
RedBottoms

Unread post

leave them. they need to learn to self entertain a little bit and that is what he was doing
RedBottoms

Unread post

JaniceLitman wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:17 pm
piratemoo wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:14 pm Leave the happy baby alone! If he was quiet for too long, I'd check in on him to make sure he was OK. Maybe come by and do a hello smile.

Parents of said 4 month old want him picked up the second he wakes up. I’ve never disturbed a happy baby unless needed to.

Kiddo was happily babbling to himself while I watched on the monitor downstairs. Dad came in to the kitchen and asked me to go get him since he was awake.
you need new clients. These people are whackadoos from this and all the other stuff you told us
CherryTreez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

leave them.
BlueberryMuffin
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:25 pm
JaniceLitman wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:17 pm

you need new clients. These people are whackadoos from this and all the other stuff you told us
They are moving in a few weeks across the country. I’ll stick it out till they leave.
Kayelynnesmommy
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

Leave him. What do the parents want you to do with him?
“It’s not the years in your life, it’s the life in your years.” - Abraham Lincoln
BlueberryMuffin
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Kayelynnesmommy wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:30 pm Leave him. What do the parents want you to do with him?
Get him up, entertain him.
Pinkiepie2010
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

Leave him and finish cleaning or whatever I was doing.
Kayelynnesmommy
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

JaniceLitman wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:31 pm
Kayelynnesmommy wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:30 pm Leave him. What do the parents want you to do with him?
Get him up, entertain him.
My kids are 6 or older now but I can’t imagine having to entertain a 4 month old during all of his waking moments.
“It’s not the years in your life, it’s the life in your years.” - Abraham Lincoln
Locked Previous topicNext topic