What would you like to know?

That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I'm bummed that we never got a resolution to the tiny blue moon saga. The last I saw, she shipped the step daughter out of the country and put her baby up for adoption while she was gone. I don't remember her posting after that. I also wish I knew what happened to the Vineyard Wedding Mom.
Spookly
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I can't believe that all happened, what a crazy lady! Poor little baby too, and the step daughter...just 13...how cruel :(
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Spookly wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 11:14 pm I can't believe that all happened, what a crazy lady! Poor little baby too, and the step daughter...just 13...how cruel :(
I believed her bullshit at first but then it started to get crazier and crazier and I remember there were a couple of things that didn't add up. Obviously it was bullshit but I still wish we had gotten an ending to the story. It was like she just disappeared.
Spookly
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

brunehilda wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 11:18 pm
Spookly wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 11:14 pm I can't believe that all happened, what a crazy lady! Poor little baby too, and the step daughter...just 13...how cruel :(
I believed her bullshit at first but then it started to get crazier and crazier and I remember there were a couple of things that didn't add up. Obviously it was bullshit but I still wish we had gotten an ending to the story. It was like she just disappeared.
Well hot damn, we'll never know :(
CannotCount
It’s Misspelt
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

brunehilda wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 11:01 pm I'm bummed that we never got a resolution to the tiny blue moon saga. The last I saw, she shipped the step daughter out of the country and put her baby up for adoption while she was gone. I don't remember her posting after that. I also wish I knew what happened to the Vineyard Wedding Mom.
Summermeow/kitschymeow was vineyard wedding
Murdoc's Mistress
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Even with mom being a minor, only the mother could legally release baby for adoption, not the parents of the mother, LOL. If TBM had been a troll worth her salt, she would have at least made sure her shit was in line with some level of reality.
You were born an original, don't die a copy.
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

CannotCount wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 11:48 pm
brunehilda wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 11:01 pm I'm bummed that we never got a resolution to the tiny blue moon saga. The last I saw, she shipped the step daughter out of the country and put her baby up for adoption while she was gone. I don't remember her posting after that. I also wish I knew what happened to the Vineyard Wedding Mom.
Really? I didn't see that. Thanks! Now I at least have that much lol. I figured someone would fess up to that before the site went away
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Murdoc's Mistress wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 12:04 am Even with mom being a minor, only the mother could legally release baby for adoption, not the parents of the mother, LOL. If TBM had been a troll worth her salt, she would have at least made sure her shit was in line with some level of reality.
What sealed it for me was when she posted about the step daughter being constipated and asking what to do for her. She claimed her husband was a doctor. Why didn't she ask him? Oh and when she claimed that her step daughter accused her gay nephew who lived in the pool house of trying to rape her. She was so full of shit lol
CannotCount
It’s Misspelt
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

brunehilda wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 12:44 am
CannotCount wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 11:48 pm
Really? I didn't see that. Thanks! Now I at least have that much lol. I figured someone would fess up to that before the site went away
She came clean on fb
Locked Previous topicNext topic