Yummy Yum Yum

TrouserMouse
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

I think they are cute. I like them. I wouldn't eat one though.
Victoriousmom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Lotus wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:53 am
Victoriousmom wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:33 am
Lotus wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:32 pm I think they are adorable in their own right especially when they are walking with their babies. Marsupials are cool. No to eating meat. LOL, you don't really eat opossums do you?
No mam but true Country boys do. That's what I told my son anyway. 😆

We were jamming out to his favorite song.

LOL! My partner of 13 years is a country boy/former farmer they had yearly squire roasts. I couldn't believe it. They just topped hosting them a few years ago. So I don't doubt it. I just couldn't imagine YOU eating one. lol.
I had that album. lol.
We do have some fat squirrels around here! Lol
He was taken way too soon, unfortunately.

This is my favorite song of his. The rendition in The Kingsman Golden Circle is really good too!
madfoodie
Sparkles the Elf
Regent
Regent

Unread post

mcginnisc wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:02 pm I don't know any country boys/ rednecks that would eat that nastiness. LOL
Victoriousmom wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:59 pm
mcginnisc wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:48 pm Yuck...there is nothing good about that critter, but I'm biased after having one lunge at me when I walked out of my back door one day. My dog hates them too..she tries to kill every one that comes into the yard after seeing it try to attack me.
This one was about 12 feet away from me. I told my son that he should kill and eat since his favorite song is...

And ALL Country boys eat opossum.
People where I live would. Gag.
i want candy!
Victoriousmom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

madfoodie wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:57 pm
mcginnisc wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:02 pm I don't know any country boys/ rednecks that would eat that nastiness. LOL
Victoriousmom wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:59 pm

This one was about 12 feet away from me. I told my son that he should kill and eat since his favorite song is...

And ALL Country boys eat opossum.
Prove it.
madfoodie
Sparkles the Elf
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Victoriousmom wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:13 pm
madfoodie wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:57 pm

Prove it.
I live in a rural farm area where people hunt, fish, you name it. They will eat this. I'm not originally from here and I'm not asking my neighbor if I can take his picture eating it.
i want candy!
Locked Previous topicNext topic