Yummy Yum Yum

Midnight_Storm
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

If I eat meat, I prefer it to have moo’d at some point in its life. Not knocking you if that’s what you enjoy, just I’ll pass if you offer it to me.
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Until you have one lunging and hissing at you for walking out your back door.. my opinion stands. I loathe the little beasts with a passion.

Olioxenfree wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:10 pm
mcginnisc wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:48 pm Yuck...there is nothing good about that critter, but I'm biased after having one lunge at me when I walked out of my back door one day. My dog hates them too..she tries to kill every one that comes into the yard after seeing it try to attack me.
They are practically immune to rabies, eat thousands of ticks a year, and are very important to the environment. There's a lot good about them.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Victoriousmom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

AnnieArk wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:20 pm
SolidlyAverage wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:19 pm

They are practically immune to rabies, eat thousands of ticks a year, and are very important to the environment. There's a lot good about them.
Chickens are 100% immune to rabies and also eat ticks. Plus they give me breakfast. I’ll take those over opossums, who can carry and transmit tularemia, toxoplasmosis, leptospirosis, tuberculosis, spotted fever, etc.

All that plus chickens don't have razor sharp teeth to hurt pets and people with.
Attachments
c77.jpg
c77.jpg (13.52 KiB) Viewed 107 times
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

mcginnisc wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:22 pm Until you have one lunging and hissing at you for walking out your back door.. my opinion stands. I loathe the little beasts with a passion.

mcginnisc wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:48 pm Yuck...there is nothing good about that critter, but I'm biased after having one lunge at me when I walked out of my back door one day. My dog hates them too..she tries to kill every one that comes into the yard after seeing it try to attack me.
I have. And my husband deals with them often at work. I don't hold it against them. They are wild animals, they defend themselves when they feel like they are in danger.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I thought George Jones was dead.
Did you get his autograph?
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I've never liked them. They are aggressive little twits. I should be able to go into my backyard and not be lunged at by one. I wish they would just stay out of my yard. I'd be happier and so would they because my dog would not chase them.
Olioxenfree wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:51 pm
mcginnisc wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:22 pm Until you have one lunging and hissing at you for walking out your back door.. my opinion stands. I loathe the little beasts with a passion.

I have. And my husband deals with them often at work. I don't hold it against them. They are wild animals, they defend themselves when they feel like they are in danger.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Victoriousmom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

mcginnisc wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:05 pm I've never liked them. They are aggressive little twits. I should be able to go into my backyard and not be lunged at by one. I wish they would just stay out of my yard. I'd be happier and so would they because my dog would not chase them.
Olioxenfree wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:51 pm

I always thought that they were blindish.
Victoriousmom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:01 pm I thought George Jones was dead.
Attachments
MI0003827647.jpg
bmw29
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I agree, I wouldn't want one as a pet but they're not my least favorite creature. LOL
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Victoriousmom wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:20 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:01 pm I thought George Jones was dead.
He stopped loving her today... :cry:
Locked Previous topicNext topic