Walmart grocery pickup, question and and a rant

Spunky
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

That's what happens when you get lazy and depend on other people to get shit done for you.
LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Ours can take that long, but they’ve added in more spots, and are working on adding in more people to load. It’s pretty hot and miss right now, but even with the wait I still like the convenience of it. I just get a few things done on my phone while I wait.
Shaken1976
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Midnight_Storm wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:06 am
Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:48 am
Midnight_Storm wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:46 am I really don’t know with Walmart. Our Fry’s which is Kroger, they are pretty quick but they have everything easily accessible at the front. I haven’t seen Walmart’s “staging” area or their system. I’d probably send an email inquiring if that was normal and pointing out that you could go in but your groceries and get out in about that time.
They sent me an email asking to rate the service and I told them the wait time was too long. I got a canned response that they were sorry and a $10 off code.
Hopefully they take that feedback and improve. On a side note, I really really dislike those email templates companies use. They are so generic and don’t really address anything. I’ve had to use them in the past for jobs and always added to them to address more specific because I wasn’t going to send it as is when I know I hate receiving them, lol.
We went to a Paula Deen restaurant and had a terrible experience. My daughter sent an email about how awful it was. They were out of certain food, never refilled our drinks, brought us wrong food, and more. She got a response saying they were glad she enjoyed her meal.
https://www.vettix.org/ref/230481

If you or your spouse is a Vet, check out this link. They offer really cheap tickets to local events and concerts. I have done a lot of cool stuff through them.
Ladyiq
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Shaken1976 wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:06 am

They sent me an email asking to rate the service and I told them the wait time was too long. I got a canned response that they were sorry and a $10 off code.
Hopefully they take that feedback and improve. On a side note, I really really dislike those email templates companies use. They are so generic and don’t really address anything. I’ve had to use them in the past for jobs and always added to them to address more specific because I wasn’t going to send it as is when I know I hate receiving them, lol.
We went to a Paula Deen restaurant and had a terrible experience. My daughter sent an email about how awful it was. They were out of certain food, never refilled our drinks, brought us wrong food, and more. She got a response saying they were glad she enjoyed her meal.
Not to hijack, but we had an awful experience at Paula Deen's restaurant too! The food was so not good.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:31 am
Pjmm wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:11 am I would just go to a smaller store like Publix than deal with Wal-Mart if you're waiting half an hour. I also put a cooler in my car so if there's a better store on my commute or I can slip out during the work day I can throw cold items in it.
We don’t have Publix here :(

I do have an Aldi and I do shop there which cuts down on the time I spend shopping but there are some things I just can’t get at Aldi.

I’ve got
Randall’s
Target
Walmart
Kroger
Heb
Aldi
We also have a Whole Foods and a sprouts but both are far away and incredibly too expensive.

None are small stores unfortunately except Aldi and sprouts.

I was just really happy to have a good alternative to shopping myself and not having to pay extra for it but I guess it turned out not to be a good alternative
I only have Aldi and Target none of the others. And I agree Aldi doesn't have everything.
Midnight_Storm
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Shaken1976 wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:06 am

Wow! Have you been back? I wouldn’t go back if they can’t even bother reading the email to know the experience wasn’t enjoyable. Companies need to realize consumers always have choices. If you treat someone poorly, they will choose to look for goods and services at places that treat them with respect and consideration.
Lilysma719
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

We only did it once, but they came out immediately. I would call the store and complain if I had to wait that long.
Mom of monkeys
Countess
Countess

Unread post

I've never been charged for target pick up. And the Walmart your suppose to check in on your way not once your there.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Mom of monkeys wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:27 pm I've never been charged for target pick up. And the Walmart your suppose to check in on your way not once your there.
Yes. I tell them I’m on my way and then once I get there I tell them what spot I’m in and what color my car is.

I believe target upcharges items
Gorilla_Mama
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Not normal. I’ve used it many times and never had to wait more then 5 minutes.
Locked Previous topicNext topic