Feeling like a fool.

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Every time I suddenly and unexpectedly see my sister-in-law in passing, I don't think first and I forget that she is a nasty stuck-up bitch. She treats her own blood relatives like they're nothing but worthless piles of shit. She'll walk right past her family like she's never seen them a single day in her life, like a complete stranger. It's not just me and I've never personally did anything bad to her.

When I suddenly and unexpectedly saw her today, I started talking to her, she looked at me and keep right on walking. I felt so stupid. Why do I set myself up to look like a fool?

And another thing is that she has friends that seem nice and supportive of her. What I'm surprised by is how she can maintain decent friendships with people, when she is so hateful, rude or uncaring towards her own family?
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Maybe she has her reasons. Who knows.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Sounds like your SIL is one of the old members here.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

That's how she is...don't worry about it.
QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:41 pm Sounds like your SIL is one of the old members here.
Who would that be??
Hot4Tchr-Bieg
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Oh mama...you MUST get video of that!! Ideally, loop together several video clips of the behavior and upload that shit to the youtube.

Then wait.
Don't text while driving. Don''t text while stopped at stop signs and traffic lights. You're not a four year old...exercise some self-control.
hugs
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Peop;e are strange fpr sure ..
Mac
Lady in Waiting
Lady in Waiting

Unread post

Don't stop being who you are, because of who she is. You won't like yourself if you do! That's what is important.
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

next time you see her, don't speak either.
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Tit for tat, just ignore the.bitch next time you see her
Locked Previous topicNext topic